CHAPTER ELEVEN

Little swans shouldn't be called little swans, they should be called puppy dogs, isn't this nose too good?

  Duan Yan didn't even smell the rose fragrance on his body, but the little swan could smell it as soon as he got close to him.

  "Haha, I want to say that it smells like a fat man, do you believe it?" Duan Yan asked nervously.

  "Duanyan, pheromones don't affect IQ. No matter how much pheromone you inject into me, I won't become like you." Xu Yi said with a smile on his face, "So you'd better tell the truth."

  Duan Yan took out the corn for Xu Yi and handed it to him, saying, "It's actually a friend of Fatty's. He's really a man, mixed race, very enthusiastic, and hugs him as soon as he comes up. That's why the media said that I had a private meeting with a woman that day. They really wronged me."

  The glutinous smell of the corn made Xu Yi greedy, and he asked while gnawing on the corn, "Why is Fatty's friend alone with you?"

  "I heard from Fatty that we used to go out for drinks together. In fact, there were three of us at the beginning that day. Fatty left beforehand, so it was just me and him."

  "real?"

  "Of course it's true, so don't keep listening to the media's blind reports." Duan Yan said seriously.

  After speaking, he raised his arm and smelled it, got up and said, "If you don't like the smell, I'll take a bath."

  "Yeah." Xu Yi nodded.

  Just as Duan Yan reached the stairs, Xu Yi stopped him and asked, "Did the physical examination go well today?"

  Hearing this, he paused for a moment, feeling as if he wanted to hold Xu Yi and cry bitterly.

  It's not going well at all, he's going to die!

  "It went well, let me have some blood drawn today, nothing serious." Duan Yan pretended to be relaxed.

  After taking a shower, Duan Yan changed into his home clothes, and sat down with Xu Yi to watch TV.

  The eight o'clock file is the aunts' favorite drama about love, bitterness and hatred. At the beginning, Duan Yan's mother liked to watch this channel the most, and Duan Yan would watch some along with it occasionally.

  This episode is currently being played. After the pain of losing her husband, the heroine finally came out and found someone who can stay with her for a lifetime. She nestled happily next to the hero and called her "husband", and the two children happily called "daddy".

  Unexpectedly, Duan Yan's heart was immediately touched. If he died, Xu Yi would definitely remarry and call someone else's husband, and his children would call someone else's father!

  Looking at it now, that Song Lian had the best chance.

  I heard that he is still single...and the closest to Xu Yi, as long as Duan Yan kicks his legs, damn it, Song Lian will be the first to get the moon if he is near the water tower?

  Will his son change his surname to Song in the future?

  He hasn't heard Little Swan call him "husband" yet, will Little Swan call Song Lian like that in the future?

  The more Duan Yan thought about it, the more aggrieved he became, and suddenly burst into tears with a "wow".

  Xu Yi, who was picking up nuts, shook his hands in fright, and the hazelnuts rolled to the ground.