CHAPTER TWO

Xu Yi seemed to have gotten used to him being like this. Throwing the exercise book on the side to him, he said, "Copy it."

  "Who did you go home with today?" Duan Yan didn't take the exercise book, but sat on the edge of the bed and questioned Xu Yi.

  "If you're here to do your homework, do it quickly, if you're here to chat, then leave immediately, I want to read." Xu Yi said indifferently.

  "Is it Song Lian? My mother said that she looks pretty fair, isn't she just that little white face?" Duan Yan felt agitated for no reason, and his voice raised a little.

  "He's not a badass." Xu Yi retorted him.

  "You two aren't really in a relationship, are you? Then you still flirt with Chen Boen, you really, really..."

  "What is it? You are also an Alpha, and you are still sitting on my bed." Xu Yi looked at him with his head propped up, and sneered.

  "You are skittish!" Duan Yan roared.

  As soon as these words came out, Xu Yi, who was still calm just now, immediately jumped up and rushed towards him.

  Although Xu Yi is an omega, he is very ruthless when he hits someone.

  Duan Yan scuffled with Xu Yi in order to save himself from suffering.

  The two rolled from the bed to the ground, and Duan Yan quickly pinned Xu Yi under him, relying on his strong body.

  Xu Yi panted heavily, his facial expression was distorted because of anger, he said harshly, "I'm watery, it's none of your business."

  Duan Yan rode on his waist, fixed his hands on the sides of his head, and said, "I just want to take care of it. I don't like Song Lian and Chen Boen, don't associate with them."

  "I still can't fucking understand you."

  "Say more." Duan Yan's voice became dangerous.

  "I said, I... um."

  Duan Yan kissed Xu Yi heavily on the lips. He had no experience in this field, and obviously Xu Yi didn't either.

  The four lips met together, and the two stared at each other.

  Duan Yan licked Xu Yi's lips just like the one on TV, the man's eyes widened suddenly, and he even forgot to resist.

  Having tasted the sweetness, Duan Yan became embarrassed after realizing it.

  He let go of Xu Yi's hand, touched his nose, and said, "Well, lightly mark... Next time you make me angry, I'll bite your gland."

  Xu Yi rolled his amber eyes, and finally came back to his senses.

  Duan Yan was about to get up, but Xu Yi grabbed him by the collar, and then punched him in the face, "Duan Yan, fuck you, sir!"

  Duan Yan felt a "buzz" in his head, and before falling down, he thought: If he loses his appearance, he will rely on Xu Yi.

  ...

  Duan Yan didn't know how long he had slept, but he could vaguely smell the strong smell of disinfectant, and also heard the "didi" sound of an instrument.

  Duan Yan slowly opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the snow-white ceiling, and when he looked down, he saw Xu Yi's fair and delicate face.

  He had a new hairstyle, his bangs were cut shorter, and his bright and moist eyes were full of emotions, making him look even more attractive.

  "Are you awake?" Xu Yi asked.