CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Zuo Xiaopang didn't dare to stay for long after eating, and before leaving, he held Duan Yan's hand and said solemnly: "Brother, take care."

  Duanyan: I rely on it! Loyalty!

  After sending Zuo Xiaopang away, Duan Yan returned to the house. Xu Yi was reading the newly sent documents. His mood didn't fluctuate much, and he didn't seem to take the content of the chat just now to heart.

  Duan Yan rubbed his hands nervously, and sat down next to Xu Yi.

  The man was a little too calm, and even discussed work with him, without even a word of questioning.

  So... is Xu Yi angry or not? The paragraph is a bit unclear.

  In the evening, Duan Yan came out of the shower and saw Xu Yi just hung up the phone.

  He casually asked, "Who are you calling?"

  "Doctor." Xu Yi looked indifferent.

  "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" Duan Yan squatted in front of him, holding his hand and asked with concern.

  Unexpectedly, Xu Yi shook him back with more concern, and said, "No, I made an appointment for you."

  "Me?" Duan Yan's mind was racing at that moment, did Xu Yi know that he was terminally ill? That's why you didn't beat him up tonight?

  "Your vasectomy." Omega replied clearly.

  Duan Yan suddenly felt chilly under his body, he unconsciously clamped his legs, and asked with a flattering smile: "Is there any other choice?"

  "Of course." Xu Yi nodded gently, pulled out a pair of scissors from behind and pointed at him, and said with a smile, "I will personally help you solve the problem from the source."

  "Haha." Duan Yan laughed dryly, a little embarrassed.

  Xu Yi tilted his head and stared at him obediently, and continued: "There is no pain in the hospital, at least I will keep what you should have. For me, you may have to suffer a little bit."

  "Ouch~ How can you, a pregnant woman, use a knife and a gun? This is not good for Bai Sui~ He will learn to be bad. We should convince people with reason, right?" Duan Yan tentatively tried to snatch the scissors from Xu Yi's hand.

  "Reason?" Xu Yi raised his voice a little, and he raised his hand, not allowing Duan Yan to succeed, "I'll give you a chance to argue, but if you want to lie again..."

  The scissors in Xu Yi's hand clicked and closed, and Duan Yan shuddered when he saw it, as if he felt pain...

  "I think, you have to blame the twenty-five-year-old me for this matter, and it has nothing to do with the eighteen-year-old me. At my age, I don't know him yet, right? How can I be blamed?" Duan Yan began to argue.

  "When you were twenty-five, you were silent, but when you were eighteen, you were full of lies. Duanyan, yes, you are not worthy of forgiveness at any age." Xu Yi gritted his teeth.

  "But, but, no matter what age group I am, I only like you..." Duan Yan whispered more and more, the last sentence was almost only heard by himself.

  "What are you talking about? Louder!" Xu Yi said angrily.

  When Xu Yi heard that the man was an Omega today, Xu Yi was about to explode.

  The first time he smelled this fragrance was not long after he married Duan Yan.

  At that time, he always felt that Duan Yan had something on his mind, and when he asked him, he didn't say anything, but just forced a smile.