CHAPTER ONE

There was only a heavy rainstorm in Mocheng in September, and the air was filled with a damp smell and a faint fragrance of grass after the rain.

  Duan Yan came out of the indoor basketball court with a basketball and a group of boys shoulder to shoulder, ready to go to the cafeteria.

  "Brother Yan, isn't that Brother Yi?" Zuo Xiaopang pointed to the boy under the tree.

  His school uniform was neatly dressed, the top button of his shirt was still buttoned, and the school uniform trousers were ironed meticulously. The sleeves were rolled up twice to reveal a small piece of white arm, dazzling in the sun.

  "Ever since Brother Yi split into an Omega, an average of three Alphas go to confess to him every day." Zuo Xiaopang sighed.

  "Brother Yi is really the best among Omega, if I were Alpha, I would also like..." another boy answered.

  Duan Yan narrowed his eyes slightly, watching every move of the two under the tree.

  He knew another person, Chen Boen from the second class, who didn't expect Xu Yi to be so good when he was usually silent? Doesn't he know that Xu Yi doesn't have an omega's tenderness at all?

  Chen Boen didn't know what he handed to Xu Yi. Xu Yi smiled and reached out to take it, but was hit on the back of his hand by a flying basketball.

  "Damn." Xu Yi subconsciously snorted, and then looked in the direction the basketball was coming from. When he saw the triumphant passage, he gritted his teeth and said, "Are you courting death?"

  Duan Yan growled inwardly: Look, this is what he really looks like! The shy look with a toothless smile just now was all a faux pas!

  Chen Boen reflexively grabbed Xu Yi's hand and asked, "Are you all right?"

  Duan Yan whistled and approached the two of them, grabbed Xu Yi, and said, "I'm sorry, I slipped my hand just now, I will take charge and take you to the infirmary."

  "Get out!" Xu Yi broke free from him, took the notebook from Chen Boen's hand again, and said in a slightly soft tone, "Thank you, I'll return it to you when I'm done using it."

  "It's okay, take your time." Chen Boen said indifferently.

  The two of you said one sentence to another, completely ignoring the existence of Duanyan.

  Duan Yan had a thick skin, picked up the basketball and stood beside Xu Yi the whole time.

  The basketball vest has long been wet with sweat, and it is stuck to the young man's strong chest. The exposed arms have smooth muscle lines and look solid and powerful. Duan Yan was already much taller than his peers, standing there like a giant Buddha.

  Xu Yi and Chen Boen hurriedly said goodbye, and went towards the classroom without looking back.

  Duan Yan threw the basketball to Zuo Xiaopang, followed Xu Yi from behind and said, "Xu Yi, let's go eat together."

  Seeing that Xu Yi ignored him, Duan Yan put his hand around his neck and asked, "Did you hear me?"

  Xu Yi felt his throat tighten, and that idiot actually locked his throat again.

  He grabbed Duan Yan's hand and almost threw him over his shoulder.

  But who is Duan Yan? He has also practiced, okay? Besides, after being beaten so many times, he has already developed a habit of defense.

  When Xu Yi grabbed his arm, Duan Yan preempted him, and his other hand tightly wrapped around Xu Yi's waist, preventing him from moving.

  Duan Yan said with a smile: "If you move again, I will mark you. I am now facing your glands."