CHAPTER SIX

Xu Yi stared at him dumbfounded, seeing those two idiots were really chewing the ball of paper, he reacted and snapped Duan Yan's mouth.

  "Are you crazy?" Xu Yi shouted.

  Duan Yan really felt that the ball of paper was hard to swallow, and he couldn't swallow it after holding it in for a long time.

  He avoided Xu Yi, ran into the bathroom in a hurry, vomited in the toilet, and then pressed the flush button to flush it away.

  There was still the smell of copy paper ink in his mouth, Duan Yan swallowed mouthwash, leaned over and washed his face with cold water. The scene just now made him break out in a cold sweat.

  He didn't know what would happen to Xu Yi when he saw the divorce agreement, would he be sad, or would he feel relieved? No matter what kind of emotion, he didn't want to see it.

  Duan Yan raised his head, the Omega behind him was reflected in the mirror, he frowned slightly, standing behind him hesitant to speak.

  Duan Yan shook off the drops of water hanging from his hair, and brushed his bangs back under the water, and said with a smile, "It's gone, hehe."

  Xu Yi pursed his lips lightly, turned his head and left the bathroom.

  He didn't ask about it any more, and Duan Yan thought he had kept it a secret, so he let out a sigh of relief.

  Xu Yi pulled out the company staff list and introduced them to him one by one, so that he could remember them clearly and not reveal his secrets when he went to the company.

  If we let everyone know that his memory stays at the age of eighteen, then the company's stock and even the company's internal affairs will be in turmoil.

  Xu Yi is pregnant and has limited energy. Even if he wants to do more things, his body will not allow it.

  Sitting next to Xu Yi, Duan Yan watched Omega's small mouth opening and closing, his lips were really soft... If he could...

  "Did you listen to me?" Xu Yi turned to ask him.

  "Listen." Duan Yan replied with his head propped up.

  "Who is this person?" Xu Yi casually called out a photo of a man and asked.

  "Secretary Zhou, I have the most contact with him, and I also look for him for work." Duan Yan replied.

  To be reasonable, he is not good at studying, but he has a good memory. Xu Yi called up those personal materials, and he browsed through them, and he memorized them all.

  But Xu Yi was worried, so he took each of them out and introduced them to him individually. The serious appearance was cuter than when he memorized vocabulary in high school.

  "What about this one?" Xu Yi called out another photo of a man with a mustache.

  "Creative director, he looks quite creative." Duan Yan pondered.

  "What about this one? Do you still know it?"

  Duan Yan looked at it carefully for a long time, and said, "You haven't shown the materials or introduced them."

  "I thought you didn't need to introduce her as an old acquaintance. After all, no matter whether you are eighteen or twenty-five years old, you should know her." Xu Yi said mockingly.

  "Jiang Tiantian?" Duan Yan exclaimed.

  Xu Yi raised his eyebrows, noncommittal.

  "Damn, did she have plastic surgery? Why do you think it's so different from before?" Duan Yan turned the laptop to himself, and added, "She's still good-looking in high school."