CHAPTER SEVEN

"Can't."

  Before he finished speaking, the little swan refused him without looking back.

  "You didn't even listen to what I had to say." Duan Yan said aggrievedly.

  "In short, until you remember the password, you can't do anything." Xu Yi held his chin in one hand, and unconsciously tapped the fingers of the other hand on the desk.

  He thought he knew Duan Yan very well, but he couldn't even guess this small password.

  Sometimes Xu Yi couldn't help thinking, why did the two become what they were later?

  Duan Yan pursed his lips, Little Swan is really unreasonable.

  How could he know what password his twenty-five-year-old self would set.

  Duan Yan sighed leisurely, his eyes fell on Xu Yi's finger tapping on the table, the wedding ring inlaid with huge diamonds, shining brightly in the sunlight.

  "Huh?" Duan Yan suddenly grabbed Xu Yi's hand, and under the strange gaze of that person, he asked, "When will we get married?"

  "17th, May 20th."

  On the day Duan Yan deliberately picked, he said that he would know that his wedding anniversary was coming when he saw other people in his circle of friends showing affection.

  Although, they did not celebrate because of this anniversary.

  Duan Yan entered the string of numbers 170520, and the password was finally correct.

  Xu Yi's expression was a bit complicated, he thought that Duan Yan had long forgotten the date of his marriage, but unexpectedly, he was losing this string of numbers every day.

  "Look, I'm smart." Duan Yan said triumphantly, "Let me just say, this password must be related to you."

  "Why do you think it has something to do with me?"

  Duan Yan was taken aback by the question, he couldn't say too many nasty words, he scratched his head and said, "Because we are married."

  Xu Yi touched the ring on his ring finger and said softly, "That's right, it's just because I got married."

  Xu Yi spent most of the day talking to him about the recent projects the company was working on and the movies it invested in, and also told him that if there were any documents that he didn't understand, please pass them on to him for review before considering whether to sign or not.

  After thinking about it, Xu Yi was still a little worried, and said, "Forget it, I will accompany you to the company every day from now on."

  "That's okay? How can your body take it?" Duan Yan shook his head again and again.

  "You have a rest room in your office. I can sleep in it at noon. Call me if you need anything."

  Xu Yi insisted on this, Duan Yan couldn't help him, so he had to agree with him.

  After lunch, Secretary Zhou sent the interview draft for the afternoon.

  The answers to each question were edited to a watertight place, and he just had to follow what was said on it.

  What's so difficult about it? It is much simpler than reciting the full text in high school.

  Xu Yi seemed to have seen his thoughts, so he reminded: "Don't take it lightly, she is the vicious editor-in-chief of VG, maybe she won't follow the interview draft."