Then the door opened, and the clear breath came out.

The medical staff stepped forward and then stared at her eyes.

They saw an unforgettable scene.

The thorns are still covered with the entire room, but they are not terrible. Even if they are tamed, they are gentle and full of vitality. The sun shines in and looks crispy. The thorns used themselves to prepare a large bed for Lu Xian. There is a tilted angle with the ground. The youth sleeping quietly on it.

This is like isolation from the outside world.

Without rose, thorns do not like to be appreciated by outsiders.

"Please." Jiang Lan said.

The two medical staff woke up.

Before Jiang Lan moved, he had been worn neatly with Lu Xian, with simple blood collection and test strips. The results showed that they were very healthy.

"Thank you." Jiang Lan bypassed Lu Xian's neck with one hand and hugged people.

The thorns began to retreat.

Is this the pheromone entity of the top Alpha? The two medical staff looked at each other.

Lin Haoyuan followed him behind Jiang, whispered, "No way, you really don't worry about Lu Xian, and I asked me to instruct Wang Heng again. Lu Xian was clever and soon realized that there was a problem. He didn't eat it directly. Where can I refuse?"

Jiang Lan looked down at the sleeping Omega, with a smile in his eyes: "Well, it is what he can do."

Lu Xian woke up again at home, opened his eyes, and found that there was a rose on the pillow, which seemed to be a hidden way for Jiang Lan to express his love.

The rose of the thorn rose is relatively long, but even if it is used to get rid of the body, it will wither. The previous few flowers are withered, and the string is very distressed.

At this time, the door was pushed away gently. The first came in was Wangcai. Jiang Lan didn't know where to get a bell tied to the neck. The small thing was excited and lively, trot over, and then lay on the bedside to watch Lu Xian.

"You have grown up again." Lu Xian sighed.

"How about sleeping?" Jiang Xi sat down by the bed.

They are not so violent, but they are interested in each other and enjoy them quietly.

"Fortunately, very comfortable."

"Get up?" Jiang Lan said, "Eat something."

He didn't say it was okay. When he said that Lu Xian was gurgling, hunger came out. He ran to the bathroom and asked, "What are the delicious?"

"Full chicken, duck, and fish, and the dessert you love, the chef I invite."

Lu Xian brushing his teeth accelerated.

Although Alpha's pheromone is "good medicine", it cannot be eaten at a critical moment. Lu Xian sat in front of the table, and he didn't lift it for 20 minutes, and he lost his wisdom hungry.

"Slowly, don't choke." Jiang Lan gave him chicken soup.

Lu Xian had some support after eating. He couldn't help taking a shower, and then took Wangcai to play in the yard.

Wangcai's mother never returned, and Lu Xian intends to give him the end of the elderly.

"Xiaoxian, strange juice." Jiang Xi stood at the door and shook the cup in his hand.

Lu Xian stepped forward and took two sips of Wangcai who was around his feet and said, "You can't drink."

"Turn around, I look at the glands." Jiang Lan said, Lu Xian didn't think much. Who knew that this person was "miserable". When it was false, the kiss was real. When the warm touch hit, Lu Xian shook his hand and fell along the cup, but he did not hit the ground.

Lu Xian: "..."

He really doubted that Jiang Lan had studied a whole set of "seductive manuals" in private, but ...

Lu Xian looked at the cloudless blue sky curtain, thinking that this was as expected.

Xu Zhi and Xue Xunzhen came to visit the next day, and they were worried that Lu Xian was missing his legs. After all, the top -level susceptible period was cruel, but Lu Xian was excellent and the action was as usual.

"Look at this way, Jiang Lan is still out of this forced." Xue Xunzhen whispered with Xu Zhi.

"You can take a fart!" Xu Zhi scolded: "He almost gave my family Lin Haoyuan's waist."

Lu Xian was very unhappy about this, but Xu Zhi just waved his hand. "I just think about it.

Xue Xunzhen stared at the landing strings: "Is it completely marked?"

"Um."

"That's good." Xue Xunzhen was completely relieved. Jiang Qian's performance during this period of time was really impeccable, so that the glands of Lu Xian's glands were solved, and he didn't have to hear Lu Xian's indifferently saying "the gland was eliminated."

The crisp bell, Jiang Wangcai rolled back.

This is the life that Lu Xian should have, Xue Xunzhen thought.

Jiang Lan wrapped the hall in a large restaurant. After three days, he asked Lin Haoyuan to dinner. In this matter, Lin Haoyuan's true brother did not hesitate to hesitate. A project recently invested by the Lin family encountered a bottleneck. He directly smashed money to find someone to help pave the way. There have been been in ancient times.

And this restaurant has a seafood.

Jiang Lanzhang Bureau, not anyone can come. I want to use this opportunity to meet the nobles and grab the Qingyun, but Lu Xian doesn't have to worry. If he thinks, he can even move the bed in, so Lu Xian notified Xue Xunzheng for the first time to eat seafood!

Xue Xunzhen's tears were moved.

There were a lot of people from the banquet, but Jiang Lan didn't show his face. He was in the private room upstairs and looked at the three Omega in front of him.

Wang Heng knocked in the door: "President Jiang, people are almost all here."

"Um." Jiang Lao Ying said, and then said to Lu Xian, "I'll go first, you will talk about it."

Lu Xian took the time to put his hands.

As soon as Jiang Lan appeared, the original noisy hall was quiet. He sighed slightly, and said hello to everyone, and his temperament was expensive and elegant.

There are even Lu family in the crowd.

There is no way to do this, because of their relationship with Lu Xian, Jiang Lanfei must not kill all the time, otherwise it is Lu Xian who was criticized, but he warned that Lu Loujing should know how to do it.

Didn't see Lu Xian, Lu Yanan flew up for a while, did this mean ... Jiang Lange didn't want to bring him?

Chu Zhi was also there. Although he was guilty of Jiang Lan, the cooperation between the Jiang family and the Chu family has continued to cooperate over the years. The old father of Chu Zhi even appreciated Jiang Lan 10,000, but his father's face is not very good now. After all, whoever encountered his son was forcibly suppressed by another Alpha pheromone.

Chu Yi stood beside Chu's father, not as if he was surrounded by the front, Lin Haoyuan thought to the evil door, but he was not sticky.

Jiang Lanuo greeted Chu's father without any matter. After all, the Chu family was unrestrained and moved his Omega. Chu Trace said nothing. When Jiang took a glance or approached, he couldn't restrain his face pale. It was the fear of rising from his bones, tortured him.

The author has something to say:

Another chapter, say what! [Rise! Intersection Intersection .

[ABO rebirth] As a fine man, he has nothing to fearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें