She is for her wealth.

Lu Xian stayed with her, and she could instinctively pay attention, love, and had no intention to prepare a second child. In addition, the identity of Omega made Su Ningyue's heart. She gritted her teeth and let people send it to her hometown.

Su Ningyue always told himself that this was the fault of Lu Xian. If he was Alpha, all problems would not be a problem.

Lu Yanan was also born. He was completely stable in Lu Loujing and Su Ningyue, and he was anxious to express his guilt in his heart.

Su Ningyue thought of the expression when Lu Xian entered the blood chamber that day, disappointed, and indifferent.

Su Ningyue was very clear. Lu Xian was soft -hearted and could not relieve the Lu family, so they were afraid, but now? She could feel that she had aroused Jiang Lan's hatred, and he was trying to cut off the connection between Lu Xian and the Lu family.

Lu Xian did not see the tragic appearance of Chu Trail and others that day. He was conscious at the time. Now when he saw the news of Xiaoyu, Su Ningyue was discharged from the hospital and thought it was not serious.

But Lu Xian couldn't help but irritable. Jiang was not there, and the dog cubs fell asleep. He sat at the desk, took out all the equipment of the painting, and then opened the live broadcast room.

Lu Xian sometimes draws live broadcast, and this Jiang Lan doesn't know yet.

It was his most depressed time. Because of the busy things at home, Xiaoyu accidentally saw that someone was broadcasting on daily life. He moved this mind. No one started. The barrage was only half a day. However, some living people asked themselves or chat.

In addition to his good painting skills, there is ...

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You finally went online! Still these fair and beautiful hands! .

[Sisters, I'm here! Intersection Intersection .

Everyone spontaneously set up a group. Usually, when they see Lu Xian live broadcast, they will notify each other. Lu Xian live room is a simple "LX" letter. At first everyone called him "XX", but when he felt that he couldn't help it, he changed to Chinese fork.

Under the camera, Lu Xian's hand was trapped in the sun, and it faded pale, and was plated with a layer of mild jade. He was born well. He was very good from head to toe. He had a lot of live broadcasts, but his hands were so good -looking.

At the beginning, everyone thought that Lu Xian was Alpha, because he was too capable of sitting, and sometimes a whole night was a whole night. Later, some people found that Lu Xian bone was small, and he boldly asked him if he was Omega, and Lu Xian admitted.

Omega cartoonists are so hard.

At first, the fans felt that Lu Xian was lacking money, but the home furnishings showed that his family was good. Later, it was found that Lu Xian was always quiet. Like the distress and loneliness, it could be transmitted through the screen. Omega's life was not smooth. Alpha regardless of the matter, it was even more tragedy in the world, and the society's tolerance for OMEGA was not advocating each other. Don't ask.

[Is the fork thin? Have you been eating well recently? .

"Something happened, but it would eat well." Lu Xian replied patiently.

[Oh, an omega is so desperate, willn't it be Alpha at home, right? I can listen to someone, this voice is nice or good -looking, it is generally terrible. .

[People look good about your fart? .

[It's not me, tell me, tell the truth about the truth? Do you think he shows his face? .

Lu Xian glanced at it, faint: "Say it during the live broadcast, don't show your face."

But this person is still jumping.

【Housing management! Intersection Intersection .

[Come here, just ate, have banned kicking out, hee hee. .

Regardless of this, Lu Xian focuses on drawing.

He was sitting for three hours, and he didn't know when Jiang Lan returned.

However, everyone heard the opening sound and followed the corner of the suit. Then a long -sleeved big hand wrapped in Lu Xian's hand. Someone's voice was low and sexy. "How long have you painted? Didn't you let you rest well?"

[! ] The barrage everyone is alive, who are asking who and who, my ears are pregnant and the like.

Lu Xian was shocked, and immediately turned off the sound of the live broadcast room. He thought it was just a hand, and he was relieved again and explained, "I'm broadcasting."

"Huh?" Jiang Lan glanced at the mobile phone that was particular about the angle of the placement, and it was clear.

"Don't show your face."

Okay, so comfortable.

Everyone can't hear the sound and can't see the complete picture, but it doesn't matter! Intersection Intersection

The equally good -looking hand wrapped in the fork's hand, and the fingertips rubbed from the back of the fork to the fingers, and then held it slowly ...

This Nima, why is it so colorful? Intersection

Jiang Xi checked Lu Xian's gland, and took the time to see the crazy barrage of the live broadcast room, and he was in a better mood.

The author has something to say:

I recognized [squatting on the corner], and the attack in my pen regardless of the spleen, and my bones were full of energy.