Chapter 28 If he is dead

Start from the beginning

"Jiang Lan knows." Chu Yan repeated.

Lu Xian trembled on his shoulders, as if the last thing he supported the backbone, "I don't believe it, I will contact Jiang Lan now." He said that he took out his phone, and no one noticed the panic in Chu's eyes.

Then Chu Yan's voice fluttered, "Do you think, why is Jiang Lan so good to you during this time?"

Lu Xian was settled.

This is the devil hidden in his heart after the change of attitude of Jiang Lan. Even if the relationship with men is greatly eased, Lu Xian deeply doubts "What exactly do he want?" "Is there any other purpose?"

Jiang Lan was gentle for a few days to Lu Xian, but he had been careful and suspicious of Luming for more than 20 years. Jiang Lan was very powerful, but he could not completely erase these sour things from Lu Xian's life. Chu Yan also changed because of Lu Yanan's recent attitude. I didn't say anything about blood, so I was getting "the key" and opened the darkest door in Lu Xian's heart.

The noise of the ear stopped suddenly, and Lu Xian felt the pain of the five internal organs and the burning of burning. Instead, it was empty.

What did he think about before? Yes, thinking that Jiang Lan was so good to him, if it was Jiang Lan's request, he would be satisfied.

It turns out ...

Lu Xian was deeply stubborn, and he almost withered with the changes in the naked eye.

Chu Yan gritted his teeth: "If you still doubt, I can call Jiang Lan."

"Don't ..." Lu Xian shook his head. He didn't want to hear a positive answer from Jiang Shukou. His soul would die, and Lu Xianning could not know anything as Jiang Qian.

Omega is emotional creature. When they come up, rationality will no longer exist.

I didn't believe Jiang Lan. Lu Xian just didn't believe himself. He couldn't fight for Lu Yanan.

Xue Xunyu was stunned on the spot, and it was not easy to distinguish the authenticity of Chu Zhi.

Su Ningyue stunned for a moment, and suddenly the fellow of the same body said, "Take him to pick the blood chamber."

"Get away!" Xue Xunzheng pushed two bodyguards, but the pheromone suppression that followed made him unable to move. Xue Xunzheng's eyes were red: "You are a group of animals. Live! Today, you dare to take blood, I will call the police!"

In this regard, Su Ningyue's face was extremely ugly, but she was unmoved, and even rarely took a ruthlessness. Even she didn't understand where these hate sources. Every time she saw Lu Xian, every time she saw his disappointment or indifferent eyebrows, she only wanted to disappear in her heartache. Such an unspeakable complex torture Su Ningyue was tortured.

"Mom, let's stop here." Lu Shuangse's pheromone suppressed the pheromone shrouded in Xue Xunzhen, and a bodyguard immediately retreated.

Su Ningyue's emotions broke out at this moment. She covered her chest and looked crumbling: "Do you want to let me die?!"

The harsh was sharp, and Lu Shuangshe closed his eyes.

"Forget it." Lu Xian patted Lu Shuangse's shoulder and stepped forward.

"Lu Xian!" Xue Xunzhen roared.

Lu Xian turned his head and had no blood on his face. The rosy of those raised by Alpha was like a mirror flower water moon. He smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Little Fish ..." Lu Xian was silent for a long time, but he couldn't say anything.

Stepping into this hospital today, no matter whether he is willing or not, Su Ningyue will catch him with blood, but the acquiescence of Jiang Qian is the source of all the sources. If you have n't got it, it 's great. Those lither, the curtains of the green plant bedrooms of the windowsill, and the Longjing on the table are all the logos of the new Life Life. In the comparison of Lu Yanan, he chose the latter.