Chapter 27 The good mood to stop abruptly

Start from the beginning

Jiang Lan looked up, and then patted the position beside him: "Come on."

He really looks like a sweet trap, and Lu Xian will fall in without paying attention.

Lu Xian kicked off his slippers and went to bed. He changed his pajamas. Because of the small skeleton, the neckline was always empty with his movements, and his white skin tone extended all the way, making people imagine.

Jiang Qian's throat knot was slightly moved, thinking that he shouldn't, he seemed to have never seen a man in 800 years.

Lu Xian lay down well, only a small part of the bed.

"Good night." Jiang Lan sinking.

Lu Xian closed his eyes: "Good night."

This is a dream that is gradually making people happy.

When sleepy, Lu Xian was overwhelmed by a big hand, sticking to the strong and warm chest, and Lu Xian was shocked. Immediately, the soothing pheromone rushed to the limbs through the gonad. Jiang Lan liked my gland? As soon as Lu Xian came up with this idea, people fell asleep.

He Zhi liked it, Jiang Lan was a bit addictive.

The top Alpha has an endless energy, and the brain always maintains the most rational, but Jiang Lan does not know why. The raised little meat beside Lu Xian's neck made him remember.

To be honest, Lu Xian's glands are not beautiful because redness and swelling, and even Jiang Qian has seen the ugly scars that have been removed. It is not important. The beauty and ugliness in the popular sense cannot affect Jiang Qian. As long as the gland exists, he will not endanger the life of Lu Xian, and he will be happy.

Jiang Lan gently licked, or contained, the tip of the tongue gave the softest touch, and the sources of pheromone were crossed in. This is the main source of vitality after Omega differentiation.

Jiang Lanai has this taste.

However, he didn't say that he was still a gentleman's gentleman. Lu Xian felt that the original roots of the originally lost spirit began to be new day after day. His face was red and red, and when he laughed more and more, Jiang Lan looked at his changes.

Completely marked ...

Jiang Lan started to remember this, and it was ridiculous. He married Lu Xian for more than a year. Except for the out of control before marriage, he did not have a substantial breakthrough with Omega and was unscientific.

The head of the brain. The rogue CAO work must be blamed on biological science.

However, after Jiang Lan's "cultivation" that insisted on a week, Lu Xian had adapted to give him a "farewell kiss" before the man went to work every day. Face laughed: "Then I'm going to work, Xiaoxian."

Lu Xian: "..." Forget it, I am a waste.

The sun is good today, and Lu Xian made an appointment with Xue Xunzheng to go out to drink coffee.

Xue Xunzhen widened his eyes as soon as he saw Lu Xian.

I go? Intersection

Lu Xian was wearing a silver -gray short down jacket. He went to bed last night and loved it. How could a dull hair on his head couldn't go down. Lu Xian simply followed it. He habitually buried his face in the high collar and revealed a pair of delicate eyebrows. In Xue Xunzheng's memory, Lu Xian's eyebrows were very beautiful, but he was always calm and dead.

When Lu Xian's face is exposed, his skin is fair, vibrant, and moisturizing with top pheromone ... extraordinary.

"You ..." Xue Xunzheng looked for his wording: "Born off."

"Are you there?" Lu Xian himself didn't think, "What do you drink? I'm invited."

"Okay, I want to slaughter you fiercely." Xue Xunzhen began to watch the drink list.

However, half of the drink, Lu Xian's good mood stopped.

"What's wrong?" Xue Xunzhen asked.

Lu Xian's thin lips were very tight, staring at the screen of the mobile phone for a few seconds, and then said: "Lu family's phone."

It was Su Ningyue. Su Ningyue cried on the phone very sadly.

Lu Xian stood up: "Let me see."

Xue Xunzhen made a decision: "I accompany you."

There is usually no good thing to come to the house.

The Lu family was in the first hospital and was close to here. Su Ningyue said on the fifth floor, and Lu Xian and Xue Xunzheng hit Lu Shuangse at the entrance of the stairs.

Lu Shuangse was surprised to see Lu Xian: "Brother? Why are you here?"

Lu Xian took the said: "Mom called me."

Xue Xunzhen clearly saw that Lu Shuangse's expression was instantly gloomy and angry, and followed Lu Shuang Se and held Lu Xian's shoulder to let him go downstairs: "You go back, this has nothing to do with you."

As soon as the words fell, Su Ningyue's voice sounded: "Lu Xian !!"

As soon as he looked up, in addition to Su Ningyue, there were Chu traces, they strode forward, not exaggeration, Xue Xunzhen felt that these people would suck blood.

The author has something to say:

Xue Xunzhen: I'm ready, I have to shake people.

There was a loud noise in the sky, and Jiang Lan appeared shining.