Chapter 26: Why don't I believe the elder brother

Start from the beginning

"It's not fast, you have reached the age of marriage, and you have completed the temporary mark with Chu Zhi." Su Ningyue did not notice the wrongdoing of his younger son. She has always lived like this. She lives in her own world and is light and light to others.

Lu Yan'an couldn't hear the latter, but he was reminded by Su Ningyue indirectly that Lu Xian and Jiang Lan had married.

He lowered his head and felt so sad.

Lu Yan'an had no appetite, and he had to go upstairs without saying hello. He heard Lu Shuangshe sinking as soon as he touched the armrest: "Isn't it your dream to marry Chu? Why not be happy?"

"No unhappy." Lu Yan'an was embarrassed.

He remembered that Jiang Lan's last fight was in the Lu family, and Lu Yanan said himself: "Jiang Lange, marrying Chu Trace is my dream, you will fulfill us."

In this way, Jiang Lan saw his determination, the gentleman retreated, and he would not be entangled.

But......

Lu Yan'an couldn't tell why, he suddenly thought that he might be a magic at the time, and then he would be so affectionate to Jiang.

"Frost." Su Ningyue just glanced at Wang Ma walking through the door, a little unhappy, "You said that Wang Ma is so hard -working and hardworking, isn't it good to take care of Lu Xian? You have to return people back."

Lu Shuangshe took a deep breath, "Mom, this question has been talked about, it is Wang Ma did something wrong."

"But the mother is not the kind of person."

Lu Shuangshe looked at his mother: "Do you mean Jiang Lan helped his elder brother to lie together?"

Su Ningyue did not believe in Lu Xian, but believed in Jiang Lan. In fact, she was even more intended to choose Jiang Lan at the time.

"No, but I have known Wang's mother for so many years ..."

"Mom." Lu Shuangshe got up and interrupted: "Why don't you believe in big brother?"

Su Ningyue was stunned and blocked by Lu Shuangse.

Lu Shuangse had no appetite. Let the servant send some upstairs afterwards.

Su Ningyue was sitting in a stay in the lobby of empty and empty. It was inexplicably aggrieved for a while, and I had to say that it was indeed Lu Yanan's mother.

In a table, Jiang Lan swept almost half of it. After eating, he had to help clean up, but Lu Xian didn't let it, but he was not distressed by his Alpha, but was worried that Jiang Lan had broken dishes. He just bought it. He liked it very much.

Jiang Laoba was bored, playing for a while, tossing the little guy exhausted, twisted a little fart and a few sips of goat milk powder, and then returned to the nest to fall asleep.

Lu Xian cleaned out and saw that the people were stupid. The waterline rushed down the window sill.

"No ..." Lu Xian stepped forward quickly, "These pots cannot be poured so much water, and they need drought."

"I'm sorry." Jiang Lan whispered.

Four words are called Lu Xian who do not understand what is angry.

"The tea is soaked, you go to drink." Lu Xian helplessly.

Jiang Xianba was elegant, and after sitting down, he opened the cup lid and sniffed the fragrance. Well, the superior Longjing, his favorite.

In fact, Jiang Lan's heart was very anxious, and he finally waited until his sleeping time. He returned to the room for a bath for the first time. After coming out, he was embarrassed. Seriously, he would not talk about hundreds of millions of business.

Lu Xian changed the curtains in one size, but it was another code for him to go to the master bedroom in front of Jiang Qian. He hid back to his room and opened the painting board.

Lu Xian and Xue Xunzheng also contributed to a comic club at the same time.

Two months have passed before the last submission, Lu Xian's wallet was getting dry. It was not possible to move Jiang to the bank card, but Longjing was expensive, but Lu Xian did not hesitate when he bought it.

He was very involved when he created, and he didn't know when Jiang Lan came in.

Jiang Lan frowned, and he was about to hold his mouth. He saw that the young fingertips were fair and beautiful, because he had a pink for a while. Without a few seconds, a dog cub came into his eyes and followed the writing as if he had drawn it countless times. The image of a man gradually became clear, even dull and quiet.

It was me, Jiang Lan recognized it.

The author has something to say:

Jiang Lan: Daughter -in -law draws me ah ah ah, mount!