Chapter 25 Rose Tell me

Start from the beginning

"Hey?" Lu Xian was shocked.

"Xiaoxian." Jiang Lan's breathing was close at hand and sprayed on the auricle of the string, like a fire burning, "Your heartbeat is so fast."

But in fact, Jiang Lan's heartbeat is also very fast.

Lu Xian couldn't see it. In the dark, the thorns climbed to the bedside silently, stretched the branches and leaves, and blooming roses in full bloom.

Lu Xian thought that he could open his eyes to dawn, but his physical fitness was not very good. Jiang Lan released the pheromone of soothing. He quickly lost consciousness and fell asleep deeply.

When I woke up, the cold wind was crying. The heating in the room was full. Lu Xian's brain was fogged, rubbing his eyes barefoot, followed by an excitement, and grabbed his mobile phone.

He hugged his phone on his chest and ran to the door. He first listened to the door panel, and then secretly opened the door. Like being a thief, Lu Xian wanted to determine whether Jiang Lan had gone, but the aunt who came to the home to engage in his home was hit.

"Oh!" Auntie surprised: "Master Lu?"

"You are busy." Lu Xian was embarrassed to return.

When it was awakened by Lu Xian's phone, Xue Xunzhen wanted to make a evil.

"What's wrong?" Xue Xunyu pulled his throat.

Lu Xian: "I woke up in the middle of the night yesterday and saw Jiang Lan sitting by my bed. We said it was good."

"Ah ??" Xue Xunzheng sat up with a mammoth, "Isn't it Jiang Lan this forced?"

"He should be a susceptible period." Lu Xian scratched his head, "I can't do without my pheromone."

"Pull the barren!" Xue Xunzheng was still very sober. "Jiang Lan is the top, my ancestor, his susceptibility period is not so fast! Furthermore, even if it is the susceptibility period, it will definitely not rely on a certain Omega pheromone, please, let's look at the relevant popular science!"

"What did he sit in the bedside in the middle of the night?"

good question! Xue Xunxi couldn't answer.

Once Xue Xunzhen hoped that Jiang Lan could look at Lu Xian more and found that he was good, and he was safe. But now Xue Xunzhen began to be afraid. He always felt that Jiang Lana was the surface. In fact, his mouth was open, and he couldn't wait to swallow Lu Xian.

"You say ..." Lu Xian's toes curled up together, "Should I replace the bedroom curtains with beige?"

Xue Xunyu: "..."

Hang the phone, wash breakfast, and then look at the curtains in the online shop.

Jiang Lan was not idle here. Although people arrived at the company, the soul had already flew out of the window, and it was rare to open a small difference. The computer webpage stayed on the search interface. The content was: omega like what they like.

The answers are diverse, and the highest likes say that there is money to give money, and no money to send flowers.

It was nonsense for Jiang Lan. He paid all the salary cards, and the flowers ... the roses of thorns are rare. Is it?

The big man in his heart felt that these ALPHA had no new sense while feeling happy, but in the class, he went to the dessert shop opposite the company for the first time. The waiter saw so handsome and said implicitly. "Do you send your family?"

"Yes, my omega."

"Omega!" The waiter was happy, "Try this chocolate coconut sandwich package, the highest purchase rate!"

Jiang Lan nodded: "Come on two."

When I went out, I mentioned a bunch in my hand, enough to eat Lu Xian for a few days. After getting on the car, Jiang attracted the driver to raise the shielding board, and then sinking: "Hurry up."

The thorns are physical, blooming in front of Jiang Qian, a cluster of roses, the color is a bit deep, and the branches are stabbing.

Thorns: "..." Can't I work hard and see if I can bloom the sun flowers.

The doorbell rang, and Lu Xian ran away immediately. Even he didn't find how light and pleasant steps were herself. The pork rib soup was stewed on the pot. The fragrance was overflowing.

Seeing this, Jiang Lan realized that he had an unspeakable tranquility.

"This is ..." Lu Xian watched Jiang Lan's hands with things.

"Desserts, and ... flowers." Jiang Lan handed him to him, the petals were gorgeous and beautiful, "Rose told me, he likes you."

The author has something to say:

Lu Xian: He can speak well.

I'm too busy today QAQ

Seeking a recommended ticket ~~~