Lu Xian's nerves were a little tight, and he wanted to reach out to get it, but Jiang Lan saw his intention. After he avoided his hand, he took the orange to his lips. Lu Xian knew his intention, and his heart jumped to the drum, and then bowed his head to eat.

The tip of his tongue touched Jiang Shu's belly for a moment.

Lu Xian was okay, but Jiang Lan felt that a fire burned from his fingertips to the heart and lungs. The outside voice was hazy. His keen degree increased significantly. In his eyes, only the lips were immersed in the juice by the juice.

The top possessive desires are unexpected.

Jiang Lan couldn't help but reach out to hold Lu Xian's waist, bring people into his arms, and lowered his head, and put on the neck of Lu String until he smelled the familiar camellia, and the hot nerves slowed down.

But this way, it seems that he is particularly hungry and thirsty, and regardless of others, it seems that he can't kiss Lu Xian.

Lu Xian was also stunned.

Jiang Lan suddenly returned to God.

How could he ... he was obviously not affected by the pheromone.

"You ..." Lu Xian looked suspicious, was the susceptibility period coming? Intersection

Not scientific, isn't it that the easy -to -prone period of the top Alpha is once every three years? It was a year and a half from the last time.

However, many studies have shown that in the end, Lu Xian began to make a brainstorm. Jiang Lan saw what he thought in his heart, and he nodded silently.

Lu Xian: "?!"

Alpha's susceptibility period has a fight with Omega's estrus period. It requires his own Omega to stay with you all the time. Many Alpha easily comes like a crying bag, but Jiang Lan is not ...

Lu Xian thought that the relationship happened before marriage, because Jiang Lan was easy to come, he was too domineering, but he was a slight pheromone that made Lu Xian move.

The memory is not very good, because Jiang Lan has no love for him, but he has not been violent to leave him with a psychological shadow.

Jiang Lan's lies were so blushing.

Lu Yan'an and Zhao held the whole process on the side.

"Ge Lan Ge has a good relationship with his brother now." Lu Yanan whispered.

Lu Xian woke up, lowered his head and didn't care about Lu Yan'an. He told him that as long as he installed ostriches, some unlucky things would not fall on his body.

Zhao holds: "President Jiang's sense of responsibility has always been strong."

Listening to praise, but the meaning of the words "Jiang Lan is good for you Lu Xian because you are Mrs. Jiang, he needs to be responsible, and whoever comes to this position is the same."

"Not only because of the sense of responsibility." Jiang Lan was still gentle and elegant, but the temperature in his eyes had faded.

Zhao Shi ... Jiang Lan was a little uncomfortable. I remember that Zhao Qian had a good relationship with Lu Yanan in the last life. To this end, he got a lot of benefits through Lu Yanan, but several Alpha was too lazy to get these trivial matters. But now, Jiang Lan suddenly does not look good to him.

Lu Xian gently pulled his fingers, thinking not only because of his sense of responsibility? Like it?

When he saw Jiang Shu, he swept away his fingers, and everything was red.

Zhao Shi noticed this small movement, and smiled deeper when he looked at Lu Xian: "Remember that President Jiang was good to my family ..."

Halfway, Jiang Lan stared at him coldly.

Zhao Shi suddenly looked like he was holding his neck.

"Now Lu Yanan has a lot of Chu, and I also have a small strings. What do you mean by saying this?" Jiang Lan asked.

Zhao holding a smile was completely froze. I did not expect that Jiang Lan was so direct. When the premise was obviously, the man didn't care much.

Zhao Shi was still afraid of Jiang Lan, and subconsciously pulled Lu Yanan's sleeves.

Lu Yanan enjoys a special right here in Jiang Lan, thinking that he has worked, and has a good relationship with Zhao Qian.

This Kung Fu Jiang took the landing strings and stood up, her eyes covered the three -pointer, but Lu Yan'an was uncomfortable.

"I think this time you need to maintain your brother." Jiang Lan was faint, and he didn't look at them after that, and left with a landing strings.

When Lu Xian and Lu Yan'an missed, he saw that he looked dumb and was not happy. Instead, he tightened faintly.

The author has something to say:

Xiaobei asked: Is it painful?

Jiang Lan: It doesn't hurt, it's also very comfortable.

Xiaobei: ... Dog climbing west.