chapter twenty-eight

rio de janeiro, brazil
three years later

"neymar!" i held onto the railing as he came rushing in, i couldn't help but laugh at the makeup which was smeared across his face. "awe, you look beautiful." i bent over and placed a small kiss on his lips.

he rolled his eyes, holding his arm out for me. "júnior is driving me crazy." he sighed, another small laugh coming from my lips as i rested my head on his arm.

"i'll take them for a bit, go see your dad." i looked up at him as he shook his head, practically pushing me back into the couch. "neymar.. i am pregnant, not paralysed. i can look after my children for a while." i argued.

he shushed me, sitting down next to me as the twins came running in. "mamãe! veja isso." leá lifted up a picture of me playing, after i fell pregnant again i decided that football was over for me. i did everything i dreamed, won everything i possible could. and the best thing? i got to retire in the place it all started, barcelona.

neymar retired after the world cup, deciding to go out on a high. and we wouldn't have it any other way.

i smiled at the twins as they settled down, neymar smiled at me. "how will we survive with three?" he whispered, i covered my face with my hands.

"this is your fault." i waved a finger in his face as he threw his hands up. "my feet hurt.." i complained as my phone buzzed, neymar grabbed it and started snickering.

thing

thing

found this picture from your wedding, you looked gorgeous x

you looked gorgeous x

whore
thank you leo🙄

thing
when are coming home?

whore
i am home??

thing
no you dumb bitch, HOME

whore
manchester?

thing
i'm actually so sick of you

whore
heheh
i'm 8 months pregnant leo, i am
not coming any time soon

thing
😪💔

whore
aweee, does leo miss me?

thing
what? no.
i miss mini me

whore
worst idea was naming my child
after you

thing
😀

whore
fuck off

-

"what's he saying?" neymar tilted his head to look at me as i threw my phone back on the table. leá sat down next to neymar, laying her head on his lap.

i smiled at the image infront of me, "uhm.. nothing. just missing us." i held my arms out, lifting júnior up with us as i laid my head ontop of his.

we just sat there, the only sound was the movie that was playing in the background.. i took it in, i found myself doing that more recently. just sitting and watching, letting it all sink in.

my life seemed so dull, and like it was never going to be better.. then all of a sudden, one night changed my entire view. one person made my life worth living once again.

"you're getting makeup all over the couch." i told neymar, smiling at his pink covered face. "you've never looked so better." i teased.

"i know right? she should do your makeup next." he whispered, my eyes widened at his comment. "i'll tell her later." he scrunched his nose as he picked up the two from the couch, making me laugh as he tiptoed away.

i looked around the living room, and it was a total mess. neymar came back in a few minutes later, looking less.. pink.

"how you feeling?" he spoke out, collapsing back on the couch. i sighed and moved my head to his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair.

i let out a small sigh, closing my eyes. "i've never felt more happy." i said in a bare whisper, letting my eyes slowly settle. "thank you."

i felt his chest rise gently, a laugh followed shortly after. "what for?" he raised his eyebrows, as i opened my eyes to see his nose pressed against mine.

now i was the one laughing, holding onto his cheeks. "for just.. being as perfect as one can get." i watched as a small tint of pink rushed over his face.

"that's because of you anjo." he hummed, placing yet another kiss on my lips. i let out a small sigh, feeling like i'd actually achieved the impossible. a perfect ending.

i used to believe there were two simple sides to everyone, but i have come to realise there are no two sides of you, you are just simply you.

you live the highs and the lows, you feel sadness, happiness and everything else inbetween and beyond. but this was as close to heaven on earth as it could get. and i wouldn't choose any other way to live.

"i love you neymar." he tilted his head to look at me, he looked at me with the same eyes he did when we first saw each other in that locker room in paris.

"i love you noelle." these four simple words could get me through anything, and they have.. and they always will.

-

the end.

thank you all for being with me on
this journey , i have loved writing these
books , and you all being with me has
been the best thing ever.

❤️🤞🏽

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 ; 𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘳 [SEQUAL - COMPLETE] 🎉