chapter fourteen

PARIS, FRANCE

i was pacing back and forth, waiting for the door to open. to see his face after only watching him on my screen for the past week.

even after the doctor told me i was pregnant, i had bought at least twelve tests and each one told me the same thing over and over again. a small part of me thinking that it's all a joke, just a big, heartbreaking joke that's being played on me..

then it happened. the door swung open. "leo! stop it." i watched as the two men started hitting each other. i cleared my throat, smiling over at them both looking like deers caught in the headlights. "oh hello." he winked and ran over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"it's only been a week damn." leo scoffed, throwing neymars suitcases across the floor. i laughed out and wrapped my arms around ney as he lifted me up of the floor. "be careful." leo scolded, making me want to sprint across the room and strangle him.. a daily thought.

neymar rolled his eyes, setting me down on the countertop. "goodbye leo." he pressed his palm to the small man's head, pushing him out of the door. he laughed hearing him curse him out in spanish from the other side. "i was expecting you to be waiting for me, not yoshi." he sighed.

i held my arms out, wrapping them around his neck. "i'm very proud of you, you're amazing." i ran my thumb across his lip, laying my lips against his. he smiled gently, resting his head on mine.

"how about we go out tonight? go to that sushi place you love." he placed his hands on my hips, looking down at me sweetly. i shook my head, running my hands through his hair. "no? you're still not feeling good?"

i laughed awkwardly, closing my eyes. "something like that.. i'll cook dinner tonight, you go get some sleep." i pushed his head gently making him laugh, i watched as he grabbed his bags and strolled away.

i covered my face, wanting to scream and drink wine.. lots and lots of wine.

-

neymarjr posted to their story !caption ; minha casa❤️ (my home❤️)

caption ; minha casa❤️ (my home❤️)

"noelle?" i looked over at neymar who was on his phone as he called out my name, "why did rafa just send me an article about you and leo having an affair?" he snickered.

i couldn't help but laugh, at least that poor nurse got a good payout.. "i didn't want you to find out like this." i reached out for him as he let out a small laugh, shaking his head. "we went to the hospital and they wouldn't let him in because he wasn't family, so.. yeah." i explained.

"not the strangest thing he's done.. it's actually very low on the list." he thought, watching as i nodded in agreement. "so what did the doctor say?" he set his phone down and focused all his attention on me.

i shrugged, grabbing out two plates. "not much." i replied simply, plating up the food. "how was brazil?" i changed the subject, watching his face lighten up as i mentioned his home.

"good, good. davi and val made you a necklace, it's in my suitcase." i smiled at his words, passing him the food. "are you okay? you seem.. i don't know." he watched me carefully as i sat down infront of him.

"i'm fine ney." i grinned at him sweetly, his face covered with a concerned expression. we sat in silence, feeling as if i were drowning in it..

neymar grabbed the two empty plates, walking over to the sink. i ran a hand through my hair, my mind racing with every thought. how do i tell him? what do i tell him?

he placed a glass of wine infront of me, pouring himself one aswell. i swirled the drink in the glass, looking as the liquid moved around. "neymar?" my voice called out in a small manner.

"mhm?" he pressed a small kiss to my cheek, i smiled softly playing with the rings on my fingers. "what's up?" he sat besides me, grabbing ahold of my hand.

"look. i know you said that you're not ready for another kid, and i totally get that. okay, i do." i spoke out, my hands shakily opening my bag as i grabbed the sonogram, placing it on the table. "i get that you don't want this, and that-" before i could finish the words he interrupted me.

"we're having a baby?" he blinked his eyes in astonishment, i watched as tears began to form in his eyes and he watched as the same happened to me.

i nodded, opening my mouth to speak but nothing came out. he grabbed the picture off the table, staring at it smiling brightly. i let out a small sigh of relief, laying my head on his arm as he wiped his eyes.

"noelle.. we're having a baby." he laughed out, hugging me tightly. "eu te amo. eu te amo muito." his voice spoke out lowly, cupping my face and kissing me gently.
(i love you. i love you so much.)

"so you're not.. upset?" as i said it, it sounded stupid. his smile dropped slightly, shaking his head as if it were insulting.. which i guess it was. "i love you too." i rested my head on his.

"please don't tell me leo knew before me." he chuckled softly and i scrunched my nose up, apologising as he shook his head. "what names did he call you?" he asked.

"none. he cried, and cried some more.. he slept on the couch and made me food for a whole week! while crying.." i laughed as he gasped out dramatically, acting surprised at leo actually being a decent person towards me.

"when's your next one?" i looked through my bag, getting out my diary and passing it to him. i narrowed my eyes as he sighed and rubbed his eyebrow, "noelle?" he pulled his eyes up to mine.

i ran my finger across his cheek, smiling softly. "yeah?" he closed his eyes and leant into my hand, still holding tightly onto the scan picture.

"i'm sorry i made you feel scared to tell me.. you shouldn't have felt alone in this, that's ny fault. and i'm sorry i missed this. i should've been there." he apologised, making my heart fall heavy.

"neymar. you have nothing to be sorry about. nothing at all, all right?" i shook on his chin, a smile making his way on his face as his eyes fluttered open. "i'm about to be the hottest milf." i joked, watching as the laugh i love so much filled the room.

he grabbed the two glasses of wine, throwing them in the sink. "you do know you can drink right?" i followed behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"mhm, but we're in this together. everything you can't drink, eat.. anything you can't do. i won't do." he leant his head on my cheek, and i just looked at him.

how i love this man.

-

happy easter !
hope you enjoyed <33