chapter twenty-seven

PARIS, FRANCE

liked by leomessi, anitta and 3,229,801 others NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS 2 months ago ➾ now

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS 2 months ago ➾ now.🩵🩷

CLICK TO VIEW COMMENTS

NEYMARJR meu amores🩶

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS big papi n that😪

LEOMESSI can't you be serious for 5 seconds??

ANTONELAROCCUZZO still crying

LEOMESSI leo and leá's adventures coming soon :)

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS poor júnior </3

LEOMESSI leá 🔛🔝

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS you're fucked😭

USER crying

ELLATOONE future england stars

NEYMARJR no.

K.MBAPPE leo got a kid named after him and i got a dumbass turtle...

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS how dare you disrespect my oldest child like that. have some respect and decorum.

USER leá and júnior are the sweetest names

RAFAELLA meus doces anjos

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS 🫶🏼🫶🏼

LIONESSES 🎉🤍

LEWISHAMILTON congratulations!

USER deadass thought she was pregnant again

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS never again.

PSG 💓

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS just ruined my day.

-

a whole month had passed, a whole month.. yet everytime i held one of them, my life became somewhat more meaningful. "ney?" i looked over at my husband, smiling as he held leá tightly to his chest.

"mhm.. she's finally sleeping." he whispered, júnior and leá were complete opposites. leá was like neymar.. constantly moving, making noise, safe to say she loved the attention.

but júnior was like me, quiet and just wanted to sleep. but they were both perfection. "how are they so big already? i just want them to stay small." i chuckled, settling down next to him.

"leo won't stop bragging." he whispered, and for the first time in what felt like years the house was silent. i smiled at his words, thinking back to when we told him.

"leo. meet leá." i whispered, looking up at my friend as held the girl in his arms. i won't lie.. it took him a good minute to catch on.

"leá? like.. leo? like me?" he sat down, looking up at the ceiling. "i just like the lights.. i'm not crying. definitely not crying." he choked out, antonela not even trying to hide her tears.

"yes. like you." i laughed out, shaking my head at him as he held the girl close to him. he whispered something in her ear, and i'd swear she laughed.

though i'd never tell him that, he'd start thinking animals or something could understand him. even though my family were miles and miles away.. and sometimes i felt alone in a place that didn't feel like home.

but this moment.. this moment was a home. these people were my home.

"you okay?" neymar tilted his head to look at me, brushing the hair from my eyes. i nodded softly, looking over at him.

"get some sleep noelle. i'll watch over them." he carefully got to his feet, gently placing leá down in the crib before taking júnior from my arms and copying his past motion.

i grumbled, laying my head back on the pillows. "come on." i held my arms out, feeling him settling against my chest. "i don't think i remember how to sleep."

he laughed at my words, agreeing with them as we took the stolen moments of silence in. both of us tired, yet not wanting to miss a second. our eyes glued to the cribs, taking in every moment we got with them.

"you're amazing you know? i am so amazed by you." he spoke out, looking up at me. i smiled softly, running a hand down his cheek. "i love you so much." he pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, making every little worry in my body evaporate.

"i love you too." i spoke back, intertwining our fingers. i felt my eyes shutter close, melting into neymars arms.

-

short chapter !
thank you for reading ,
the next chapter might
be the last or the one
after! <33