chapter one

PARIS, FRANCE

i was woken up by my husband, who was grinning widely as he held my favourite flowers in his hands. "good morning mrs. noelle da silva santos." he mumbled as he gently gripped my jaw, pressing his lips to mine.

i'll never get sick of hearing that, never. "good morning." i replied, taking a small sniff of the flowers as i placed them on the side. "i never want to leave this room." i confided as he wrapped his arms around my bare waist.

"me either." he mumbled into my skin, leaving small and delicate kisses along my shoulder. "we should quit our jobs and move to marbella." he said making me laugh at him.

"mhm, yes. we should do exactly that.. and never tell leo." i interrupted, now he was the one laughing at me. even after three years of us being together near enough every single second, we still made each other laugh like nobody else could.

"he'd still find us." he told me as i nodded, shivering at the thought. "are you going to his tonight?" he asked as i shook my head, not wanting to leave his side since he put that ring on my finger.

"i don't think so.. plus he's still mad at me for crashing his car." neymar nodded, as if this was a normal occurrence.. which for leo and me.. it pretty much was, it was in comparison quite small.

"well i have to go meet my dad.. so i think you should go." he pressed another sloppy kiss to my neck. "and ciro was telling me yesterday how much he misses you." he sang out, knowing that i would do pretty much anything for the kid.

"fine, but i'm only going for ciro.. he's so unbearable now that he's a 'world champion'." i mocked as neymar eyed me. "it's different with me! i'm not as cocky as he is, and you know it."

he rolled his eyes, "what a horrible problem to have." he teased as i smiled up at him, my finger tracing the tattoo of my lips neymar had tattooed onto his neck.

"you have me, i'm better than a world cup." i said, now acting more cocky than my small friend. he agreed with me, pulling his wife ontop of him as he wrapped his arms around me.

we had gotten married earlier last year since i wanted a spring wedding, neymar just wanted to marry, as he calls me, his best friend so a spring wedding, winter wedding, it didn't matter to him.

we'd had an amazing few months, staying in brazil for a few weeks before coming back to paris only for neymar to get injured a few months after returning and me injuring my own leg a few days after neymar.

i wouldn't say we were complaining though, although neymars injury was sustainably worse than my own, but with my past history u had to be taken out for a few extra weeks. the two of us spent the extra two months with davi in paris, enjoying and settling in to the married life.

now neymar had been back in training for a few days, and i still had two weeks left until i could return.. with davi back in brazil, leo and antonela both busy with work and their kids i didn't have much to do.

"go to leo's anjo, you're both driving me crazy with all the stupid stuff you'd do together." he blew out as i stepped out of the shower, passing me a towel as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

"i am, okay? you're sick of me already? good thing i didn't sign a prenup huh." i teased, leaning over and pecking his cheek, now i was fixing his hair in the mirror, davi had convinced neymar to dye his hair the same color as mine.. and he secretly loved it.

"good." he smiled at me, and i was now rummaging through my makeup bag. "it's here." he passed me the hairbrush i looked for everyday even though he always leaves it in the exact same place.. he smiled at the small moment between us, something so small and silly made him beyond happy.

"ay! obrigado meu querido." i replied in his native tongue and grabbed it, pulling the brush through my newly washed hair, slightly excited to see my 'second family'. "when do you think we should have kids?" i asked abruptly, neymar almost choking on the mouth wash he was swirling.

i couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, him glaring at me. "you can't just spring that question on me." he breathed out, running a hand across his newly shaven jaw as he joined in on my laughter.

"you're acting like you don't already have a child, i just want to know when you think we should have one." i spoke out, realising the two of us had never really spoken about it before.. especially after i had gotten back into football.

"i dont know.. when we have them, then that will be the right time.. wether it's in two days, or twenty years." he replied, both of us happy at his answer. "i have to go. i love you meu anjo." he cupped my face, attacking my lips with small kisses as i giggled at the action.

"bye, i love you too." i replied, watching him dance out of the bathroom. i shook my head at him as i heard him singing a brazilian song knowing he was going to dance around the house. i grabbed my phone off the side and decided to text leo that i was in-fact coming over.

neymars wife🙄 im coming tonight

neymars wife🙄
im coming tonight

pessi💅🏼
ur not invited

neymars wife🙄
didn't ask, still coming

pessi💅🏼
fine whatever🙄🙄🙄🙄

neymars wife🙄
fine..
france should've won
whole cup rigged

pessi💅🏼
too bad they didn't🤪
still got the win👊

neymars wife🙄
i'll see you in like an hour
bye

pessi💅🏼
full of attitude for what omg
bye . whore

neymars wife🙄
i love youuu❤️❤️

pessi💅🏼
kys x

ahhh! i missed writing them
so muchhh, this story won't be
as long as the last, but hopefully
you enjoy and stick around! and
this is just a start, it will get
somewhat better i promise😭
ty for reading my beauties !