chapter twelve

PARIS, FRANCE

itneymars in my kitchen crying babes

it
neymars in my kitchen
crying babes

whore
he is? he told me he was
stopping over at kylians?

it
the boys a liarrr

whore
uhmmm, okay.
does he want me to come
over?

it
idk? if anto was crying in
your kitchen i'd come?

whore
yeah but he seemed like
he didn't want me around
him before..

it
YOURE MARRIED BRO
come over🙄

whore
i don't want to push him
to talk to me leo !

it
god you're stupid.

whore
shut the fuck up.

it
bit aggressive els

whore
i'm coming over damn

it
great x

-

i pushed the door open, walking into the home. "hey kiddo." i bent down and kissed matos head as he greeted me, looking up at me smiling. "where's your dad?" he pulled on my hand, taking me into the living room.

"uncle ney's upset." he told me, making me frown slightly. i walked over to leo who ignored me. i rolled my eyes, and walked towards the kitchen.

"neymar?" i spoke out, seeing him leant against the wall laughing with antonela. he looked up at me with a gentle smile, anto giving him a small hug and walking away after giving me a sweet arm squeeze. "you okay?"

he nodded, opening his arms. i sat down on his leg, wrapping my arms around his shoulder. "sorry for walking out.. i should've talked with you." i kissed his head gently, stroking his cheek.

"as long as you weren't meeting up with any exes." i teased, making him roll his eyes and frown slightly. "i'm joking.." i smirked, feeling his grip tightened as he nuzzled himself in my neck. "but are you okay?"

he sighed and lifted his chin to look up at me, "i was confused.. angry.. scared." he confided, "they've been together for decades noelle.. and now they're not. i was honestly more scared of that happening to us than anything. we're here trying for kids and in forty years i don't want to turn around and tell them their parents are getting divorced. don't hate me noelle.. but i don't think i can have kids right now.. it wouldn't be fair to them. i'm not in the right mindset."

i cupped his face in my hands, pulling him to look me in the eyes. "i love you neymar. you promised me forever right? i will never not love you. you are a part of me, you are all of me and more, okay? i will murder you before you even think of divorcing me." i joked, watching the light flush back into his eyes.. i gently ran my thumb across his cheek. "i'm not going anyway.. i'm ready when you're ready." i comforted, pressing a long kiss to his addictive lips.

his lips twitched up into a smile, laying his forehead against mine. "i love you more." he stated simply, and before i could argue my love was deeper, his fingertips were buried into my sides, making me laugh out manically.

"agh! stop it!" i shouted out, the room filling up with our laughter. i pulled his head into my chest, feeling him melt into me as i do to him every night. "how about we go home.. i'll make moqueca, you can call davi.. and we'll talk more in the morning?" i whispered, feeling him nod under my chin.

"if you're going to have sex in my kitchen, please do it in the pantry." leo walked in, holding a glass close to his chest as if it were his child. "or go home and do it there!" he gasped out dramatically.

"shut up." neymar mumbled, his face still comfortably hidden away in my neck. "right come on." he said after a few moments, lifting me up from the seat.

"bye leo, i love you." i blew kisses towards the midget, who just in return rolled his eyes and flipped me off.

-

i watched as neymar slowly fell into a slumber, i traced my fingers across the ink which was sunken into his perfect skin. "i love you." i spoke out, knowing he wouldn't hear me.

at this moment he was so peaceful.. so at ease. i wish he could stay like this forever, no worries, no pain. until i ruined it.. i pushed him off my chest, watching as he woke up startled. my legs moving faster than they have in years as i ran into the bathroom.

"anjo? what's wrong." i watched as the door pressed, locking it closed as i practically collapsed to my knees on the floor. "noelle?" his voice was now worried, confused and scared all rolled into one.

"i'm fine ney. go back to bed." i spoke out, my breath shaking as i held my head in my hands, running my hands through my hair frantically.

my stomach turned over, and i placed my head on the side of the bathtub.. feeling as if the whole world was spinning and turning at every angle.

i heard neymars body lean against the door, obviously sitting outside of the bathroom until i was ready to leave or let him in. i felt as the tears ran down my face, why was i crying? who knows.. but i was.

my chest felt tight, and the air around me was working against the very things it's there to do. "neymar?" i called out, my voice evidently strained and broken.

"i'm here.. noelle please let me in." his voice was soft and understanding making me sob loudly, unknowing where the tears were coming from.. i slid across the floor unlocking the door, seeing as he crawled across the floor to wrap his arms around me. "what's wrong?" his eyes travelled my tears stained cheeks.

"i..i dont know." i shook my head, hiding in his chest as my stomach tightened, my chest doing the exact same as my fist balled up his shirt in my hands..

what's wrong with me?

-

ooop, thank you for
the love on this book!
you're all amazing <3