chapter eight

LONDON, ENGLAND
few days later

"okay, bye i love you too. i'll speak to you when i'm free, i miss you too ney." i ended the call, putting my phone in my pocket as the door of the car opened. i smiled and waved at the camera which was forced into my face.

"morning." i smiled as they helped me with my bags, asking me about the flight. "not too bad, ready to get started." i pulled my suitcase into the park.

"hi, you alright?" i gave emily a small hug, passing her my passport, looking over at ella and leah who were playing 'slaps'. i rolled my eyes, handing the girl my boots before thanking them and making my way over.

i stood ahead of them, hearing ella shout out as leah slapped her hand. "why'd you do that then?" she argued as our skipper laughed out in disbelief.

"it's the fucking game tooney." she defended, before turning to me after hearing my laughter. "there she is." holding out her arms as i gave her a hug, ella wrapping her arms around the both of us.

"alright, i just got my hair done." i pushed them away playfully as ella wrapped her arm around mine, pulling my hand up to see the rings.

"can't believe someone actually married you." she teased as i rolled my eyes. "especially someone like neymar. i can't believe i just said his name like it's normal. it's fucking neymar." she shouted.

"he's not all that." i joked, smiling down at my rings before walking forward with the girls. "who am i roomed with? i can't deal with tooney again." i shook my head.

"uhm. excuse you." she scoffed, leah just laughing with us. "i'm with alessia, you're with millie." she laughed out as i threw my head back.

"fucking millie.. i'm not going to sleep huh? and i can't believe you've replaced me with alessia.. known you for fifteen years, came up in the academy together and i go to spain and boom, forgotten." i sniffed as they both chuckled.

"nice to see you back. traitor." lucy shouted out, running over and giving me a hug. "sorry for spewing at your wedding." she apologised.

"can't remember.. probably did myself." i shrugged, "how's alexia?" i asked as lucy bobbed her head, and i scrunched my nose.

"she'll get there." she nodded at me and i heard a scream, turning around to only stumble backwards, laughing as chloe wrapped her arms around me.

"i missed you so much." she mumbled into my shoulder as i hugged her back. she pulled away and smiled at me. "how you feeling? your leg okay?" she looked down as i shot an imaginary ball, doing a toned down version of my celebration.

the group laughed and shook their heads, continuing on the walk. "girls! please make your way to your rooms, then we'll come get you for dinner. great seeing you all!" emily shouted out as we nodded, going our separate ways.

i walked up the stairs, holding onto my suitcase as i walked into the room. "hello!" i jumped on top of millie who let out a groan.

"fucking hell.. packing on the pounds." she playfully slapped my stomach, making me roll my eyes. "how you been chick?" she sat up and i sat down on the bed, letting out a satisfied groan.

"perfect, how about you?" i asked as she gave me a thumbs up, before tilting her head to look at me. "what? i'm married millie, we can't do this anymore." i joked, grabbing her hand.

"get you scabby hands off me." she teased, "i saw a bunch of stuff about you and neymar.. you guys okay?" she asked, sending me a sympathetic smile.

i nodded, "we're great. it was a misunderstanding.. he's an idiot actually. but i met bruna, and she's so nice.. and so pretty! way prettier in real life, she's fucking gorgeous mills." i groaned, laughing it off.

"so are you, be quiet." she threw one of her pillows at me, i places it ontop of mine and leant my head back. "but you're good? and i don't need to kick his beautiful face in?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"yes, and no. he is pretty beautiful huh?" i giggled and she shook her head. i looked down at my phone, seeing leo's name. "this man is going to make me bald.. i swear." i mumbled to myself.

pessi 💅🏼 retirement is so boring

pessi 💅🏼
retirement is so boring. when
are you back? i don't really like
neymar.. he speaks too much.

neymars wife 🙄
sending this to him rn
and after the competition! i gotta
win it before i leave.

pessi💅🏼
vamos argentina 🇦🇷

neymars wife🙄
i was rooting for you so this
hurts </3

pessi💅🏼
i was your third choice elle..
THIRD.

neymars wife🙄
am i your third choice at least?

pessi💅🏼

neymars wife🙄
who's second?? cant be brazil..
your argentininine?

pessi💅🏼
that's not a word babes x
but no. it's spain, obviously

neymars wife🙄
i feel hurt.. and betrayed.. but
i'll get through it😔

pessi💅🏼
i'm bored now.
i'm going to go see my wife
LEO OUT

neymars wife🙄
you make me suicidal leo.

pessi💅🏼
do it.
whore.

neymars wife 💅🏼
awe. i love you too x

-

just a short chapter for
today to progress the story!
and i know the timeline doesn't
make any sense.. but it's a wattpad
story it ain't that deep. don't cancel
me please😭 ilyyyy