chapter two

PARIS, FRANCE

"leo!" i shouted out as i pushed on the door, the man on the other side holding it closed. "let me in." i cried, banging on the door as i heard him laughing.

he moved away as i pushed on it again, falling inside of the house and i glared at him. "you're so stupid." he laughed, walking down the hallway leaving me on the floor.

"stupid small man, he looks like pepper from american horror story." i mumbled to myself, getting back on my two feet as i walked into the house. "hello." i sang out, antonela holding her arms out as we hugged.

"how are you?" she asked as i sat down next to her, grabbing the bowl of nachos and placing it in antos lap. "how's neymar?"

"i'm good, can't wait to get back to training. and he's great, we're great.. i guess." i answered, antonela raising her eyebrows at my answer. "it's just.. everything's been good. it has, but.. god i don't know."

anto lifted her head onto my shoulder, wrapping her hand around mine. "he doesn't want to do stuff that you guys did before you got married?" she asked and i nodded.

"yes!" i shouted out, i loved being married to neymar, i truly did.. but sometimes it felt like we had fallen into a rhythm of the same thing. "we haven't been on a date since we were engaged!" i cried out.

antonela laughed and leo walked in holding ciro sitting down next to the two of us. "me and leo were the same, you've just got to talk through it." she told me as i nodded, holding ny arms out as ciro jumped into them.

"oh, you're too big now." i cried out wrapping my arms around the boy who erupted into giggled. "you're so ugly oh my days." i said as leo thew his hands up.

"what possessed you to say that?" he asked, antonela getting up and walking away from our bickering as leo flipped me off.

"just looking at you.. like damn. you're so fucking clapped." i told him as he grabbed his son from my arms and glared at me.

"you wish you looked this good." he said sassily, running a hand through his hair as me and ciro laughed at him. "you look like me, so stop your laughing." he told his son who was still rolling over in laughter.

●○○○○○

●○○○○○