37. More Like Home

Start from the beginning

I smiled contently knowing that my friend is doing fine, definitely unaware of the fact that someone was watching me with keen eyes. "Who's making you laugh beautiful? I know it ain't me." For some reason I didn't roll my eyes like I usually do listening to his voice.

I lifted my head up to see him only to find he was smiling back at me flashing his ocean deep dimple. Sometimes I want to touch them. Would it be wierd?

He snapped his fingers infront of me and I came back to reality, "Oh yeah, It's my boyfriend. He was asking me on date." I said.

I witness his expressions go sour instantly. "You said you were single...."

"I was at that time. Not anymore. So, why are you here. I thought the way you said you won't be back for like one ot two months for least. But you are here say in what.... Five days."

"Will you accept if I say, I wanted to see you?" He licked his lower lip, he does this whenever he attempts to flirt.

"No....."

"Alright.. Then I ran out of clothes and I am here to get back my shirt, as soon as I landed here."

I laughed at his humor. It's getting better, I guess spending time in my company has some influence.

"Can I have a coffee too? I am tired from a long flight?" he asked. I looked around the cafe and went back to kitchen to inform Lia, to cover for me.

"Follow me...." I said taking off my apron.

"To where?"

"Don't you want your shirt?" I asked and he nodded without a further question following me.

Given that the cafe's land is in my name. So, my apartment is upstairs. Which makes it easier for me to handle cafe.

"It is not as huge and classy as your Mansion." I laughed a bit gesturing him to have a seat on couch.

"But it is cozy

"But it is cozy. It seem more like home." he smiled, taking of his coat.

I went to kitchen and came back with coffee and cookies along with some sandwiches, which were obviously from the cafe.

I saw him squeezing his shoulder in distress with a slight grunt. He seem tired with eyes bit swollen as if he didn't sleep in long. "Here..." I handed him the cup of hot, freshly brewed coffee.

I went to the backside of couch and placed hands on his shoulders and started pressing them lightly. "Seokjin...." he said trying to question my sudden move.

"It's nothing, take it as a payback for helping me with shirt in the mansion that day."

"Oh...." I could practically see him smiling, even if his back was on me.

"How was your trip?" I asked.

"It was tiring but I guess it went well." he took a sip of coffee. As my hands worked on him he started to feel more relaxed in my touch.

"That's good then."

"Last time I checked, you didn't want to be in a closed space with me. Now, you brought me here."

"It's my home. So...."

"So.... I am still capable of pulling a move. If I want to." he chuckled. There it is again his chuckle but it didn't sound as bad.

I moved to the front and sitting on couch at a distance from him. "The question is, will you pull a move?" I asked.

He looked at me in silence, "No, until you want me too." he smiled looking at the cup in his hand. "I don't want you be uncomfortable around me Seokjin."

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel uncomfortable around you. So, I want to do the same." He said making an eye contact.

He placed the cup away. "Your hands are magical they fix things Seokjin. While my hands are cursed they break the things they touch." he sighed looking at his hands.

I tried to change the air, "So the first thing you did after landing is to come and see me?"

"Yes." He said looking at me.

"You should've taken a little rest, it seem you didn't sleep in days."

"Well, I didn't in past 32 hours been catching flights and attending meetings. I feel tired Seokjin. For some reason I thought might seeing you will make it go away."

"Did it?"

"Yeah a little." He said his eyes never leaving mine and it made me smile and blush. Wait what. I felt my cheeks heating up. No, this is not good. I looked away hoping that he don't notice.

"I hope you won't mind this." he lowered his back and placed his head on my thigh in a blink of an eye.

"Namjoon...."

"I promise, it is not a move Seokjin. Let me rest a little. There is peace in here, in your presence and I am so tired right now. I promise I'll go away before you know......." and his pleadings turned into soft snore next minutes.

I stared at his sleepy face. He does look tired, maybe not from sleep, maybe from life. I lifted my hand to caress his hair but I pulled it back immediately as it touched the outlines of his hair. As if the touch has burned me. This soft corner that is being developing in my heart for him is not good.

I wonder what will happen if he knew I was Min Yoongi's fiancé. Would he be still approaching me or would he hurt me. Sometimes, I don't believe if it's the same Namjoon, Yoongi talks about. Right now he seem so harmless and innocent to me. Just like a baby who gets tired after running all day and then sleeps soundly, away from the worries of this world.

I removed his blond hair from his forehead, so he'd be more relaxed. I caressesed his cheek a little and he didn't even squirm. I guess he is a heavy sleeper. I was immersed in my thoughts looking at his handsome face.

Suddenly, the bell of my door made me come out of my thoughts and I remember that I forgot my mobile down at the shop. It must be Lia. I carefully placed the pillow under his head removing myself. He moved a little then shifted to his side squeezing his arms towards his chest in a fetal position.

I smiled a little looking at the big baby sleeping on my couch and walking toward the door. I opened the door only to find the person I was least expecting to see at the moment.

"Yoongi......"

--------------------------------------------

I am officially scared 😂😂

Love from my side 💜