chap 6

Enids pov:

As we finnaly made it to the Gates bc wednesday dint want to wear the swimsuit. We did make it yay.

We walked to the car. We dint had a car seat bc it was too expessive. Hopefully we dont get arrested.

We ride to the beach as wednesday looked out of the window. With wide eyes she looked out the window. It was so cute to see.

We got there and she runned forward. She picked up everything she saw. I would think shes not the wednesday addams we knew from now.

The one we know is all grumpy. But that just her and thats why i like her so much. I mean she different just like me.

I sat down in one of the seats. I looked at what wednesday was doing while i sat thinking abt ajax. I really dont know what to do what him!

Hes nice and sweet. And i dont want to break his heart but i too dont wanna lie to him. I want to break up so badly it just feels like i lie to him bc i have a crush on a goth Who isnt gonna like me!

Then i felt a hand on my leg. I looked down to see wednesday.

Mama swim? She asked.

Yes sure sweetie.

I picked her up got the others and we all walked to the sea. She runned in it but only until her feet. I picked her once more and got her futher in the water.

She was wild. But she liked it and wanted all her engery out.

Long after she was tired and i walked to the seat with me. She slept fast after. I slept too.

~~~~~~

We were back at nevermore. I told yoko what i was gonna do tommorw. Tomorrow is the Day that i am gonna break up wirh ajax. I cant lie to him anymore. And when wednesdays back to her grumpy self? I just confess to her and see whats coming.

I only really hope she inst gonna reject me somehow

《Sorry for not posting on this for a long time dint know what to write now byeeee》