chap 9

Enids pov:

Okay i am going insine i swear.

Today ajax tried to get with me so many times. I hate it. Wednesday looked confused all the time.

She totally dint understand as did i. What is so special about me? That hé wants me?

I played it off and just got to eat with wednesday. She was tired because of yesterday. So she dint had much energy today.

Also yoko and divina were there so i had a mind off. Ofcourse i told yoko about this but she too dont know what to do about this.

Yoko told me because i was so nice and all that a lot of people would want me. But after that saying she had a smirk on her face and i knew Who she was talking about.

It doensnt help this little monster is still a baby. Its about 2 weeks. Now and her mom still dint call me.

Im getting worried. What if she doesnt turn back? Will she move then and not see me aigan?

Then Will ajax definily gets his way and gets with me.

I shiver of that tought and i dont want that. I dont want him! Hes not ugly but hes mean. When we had hé got jalous of wednesday all the time. And then hé gets mean.

Even tho i never told him about my crush.

Did i told you guys i already liked wednesday since she sat a foot in our dorm? I mean shes mystrios and thats so cool about her.

But ofc hé gets jalous.

I got a text and 3 times Who it was.

Ajax

Heyyy e
I was wondering wanna hang out today? A

No i have to babysit wednesday. E

Awh cant yoko do that? A

No i wanna spend time with her too. Without the two other girls. E

Awh Come one. A

I told you no. E

~~~

I put the Phone away aigan and sigh.

This is gonna be hell. Hé doesnt let me go till wednesday wants to go on a date with me.

Lets hope she does that...

《End of chap i dint have much time plus wanted to give you something so here you go》