2) chap 1

Enids pov:

My school was already over. I knew wednesday has still 3 hours off classes so i could do everthing i wanted.

I walked up to the dorm. My room was for one time no mess because i dint had to do thing yesterday. I dint bother to look at wednesdays side becasuse thats always clean.

I walked up to my bed and laid down scrolling down tiktok...

Or not?

No actully no hehhe. It May be ideas how you can get a goth girl to get on a date with you.

You know Who i mean?

Yep thats right my roomie. Dont blame me i cant help it. Shes just....her and doesnt care about what others think. I also think she has a soft spot for me.

I mean i hugged ber! Maybe more then 1 time.

The last time was because i had a nightmare. Wednesday woke up and walked up to me. And hugged me. Yes she kept saying it was because she wanted to sleep. But still.

I bluhsed. Maybe i have a crush on wednesday...i mean i wanna get her on a date?!

I hate this. I never told yoko tho. I just scared she wouldnt understadn.

I looked at wednesday side to just think about her. She inst coming back for 1 hour now.

But then i saw her potion side all a mess. I heard she did potion late at night. I found her the next moring sleeping at her desk. She said she wanted to learn it just as her mother. There both witches i think.

I walked up to the side and began cleaning it. There was a blue potion up on the shelf wich i dint see. Not long after i sat everthing down that one fell.

The smoke came out of the potion fast and slow at the same time. I felt dizzy and everthing became big.

I then passed out....

~~~~~~~~~

Wednesdays pov:

I finnlay can go back to the dorm. I wanted to go back on the potion i was making. So when i was tired then i dint was anymore for the homework and study.

And mabye a silance potion for Enid.

I giggeld at the tought...wait why did i giggle? Then i felt my face become warm. What is worng with me? All because of Enid.

What is she doing to me.

I was by the room now. Everthing was silance. I dint even hear her Phone. When i listend better i heard slight snores.

Aigan i gatch myself smiling. Why the fuck am i smiling?!?!?!?!

I got in the room. Enid wasnt in her bed. But laid on the ground at my sound of the potions.

There laid a baby.

Omg sinclair what did you do?

She woke up b ecause of that. But looked me scared in my eyes. She knew Who i was but dint knew what happend.

I streght my arms out for the girls once i knelt down. She run up to me and clinged in me.

She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. I need to call my mother for a new potion to make her normal.

Lets do that tommrow i feel sleepy.

I laid her down in her own bed and me in my own. But not long after she came in my bed and laid on my stomac. I smiled and fell asleep.

Why the fuck do i keep smiling?

《Heyyy chap 1 is done yayayay! Anyways thank you so much for 1k reeds i love yiu guys! <3》