chap 14

Wedbesdays pov:

So before i knew it i felt stwarberry stating lips on mine. Not giving up any seconds i kissed her back putting my hand on her waist getting her closer.

Sadly she broke the Kiss after a few seconds. She looked at me and giggled. I gonna die that giggle is cute dammit.

She pulled her arms around my neck and was badiclly hugging me.

Addams....

Sinclair..

Weds..i have to admit it. I like you! No i love you. Ever since you stepped here... and i have one more questions.

I smiled and nodded to let her know she can go on.

Will you pls go on a date with me?

Ofc i Will.

She jumped and after a few jumps she jumped in my arms hugging me tight. I kissed her forhead and hugged her back.

Yes i am hugging someone shut up bc i dont care.

She once more kissed me and we watched a movie. I just know she had texted yoko about it bc not many later yoko stood in the room basicly screaming that i said yes to a date.

I glared at both Enid and yoko but Enid just giggeld and kissed my cheeck aigan.

Yoko got to watch a movie with us. Honestly i dont care. I can be cold hearted but i do care for her. And divina and maybe xavier dont know yet. But they are my friend :)

We watchted the movie and enid cuddled up to me. We even cuddled when we fell asleep.

The next fat Enid was busy with getting ready for a date plus making it. So i just had to wait. I actully cant wait.

And i can even wajt what the future has for us <3

THE END

《hey there guys! Yes i lied i toggh of making another chap but i think not. Next chapter we gonna begin on enids Journey of being a baby :D》