A dragon named Lela.

Angus, Lynn, Lana, and Lily take a walk outside the castle. Lynn and Lana are looking at the dragon statues.

Angus: The reason why dragons are celebrated here is that they are a part of our history.

Lana: I knew it! Dragons are for reals.

Lynn: *imitates a buzzer* Sounds like hooey to me.

Angus: Oh, they're as real as the tartan in my kilt. *points to his kilt, chortling* In fact, your ancestors had their very own dragon. And when the family left, so did she.

They enter the castle's courtyard, venturing behind a waterfall. Lynn glides her hand across it as they now enter a cave.

Lana: Whoa, a dragon cave!

Lynn: Keep dreamin'.

Angus: If it's proof you need, take a gander at what your ancestors' dragon left behind.

A large green-bluish egg with purple spots comes into view. There is an actual dragon egg.

Lynn: *surprised* Whoa!

Lana: *to Lynn* Oh man, I told ya!

Lynn: This is whack-a-doodle!

Angus: Miss Lynn, if you wouldn't mind taking Miss Lily for a moment. *Lynn takes Lily off his hands and he marches over to the egg* Just as we hoped that someday Louds would return... *Lana gasps* ...we hoped a dragon would too.

Angus pats the egg, before finding something that shocks him. Behind him, part of the egg has been cracked open.

Angus: *gasp* It's hatched!

Lana: *excited* You mean there's a dragon on the loose in here?

Lily: Uh-oh.

Angus: No sudden movements. *backs away* Easy does it. Remain-

All of a sudden, a turquoise looking blur tackles Angus to the ground as he yelps.

Lynn and Lana: Angus!

A fight cloud now ensues.

Angus: Ah! Run for your lives!

The cloud disappears, only to show a small dragon licking Angus' face as he now laughs. The puppy dragon looks over, panting; the three Louds are awestruck by its adorable little face.

Lana: Awww...

Lily: *clapping* Puppy dragon!

Lana: So cute!

Lynn: Look at that little face!

The puppy dragon hops off of Angus, who chuckles. She now lies on her back, and the three girls run over.

Lana: We gotta name this little pup!

Lily: *toddles over to the dragon* Lela!*kisses her*

Back at Loud Castle, the puppy dragon, now named Lela, is being petted by the Loud sisters and Rita.

Lana: Lela.