The end.

An angry mob of citizens have rallied outside Loud Castle. Morag throws open the doors, much to Angus's concern, and takes the stage.

Morag: My dearest friends, thanks to you, the Louds will be gone forevermore!

The crowd cheers. Angus hangs his head and sulks.

Old Villager: Glad that's over. Back home we go.

The crowd begins to leave, but.

Morag: Oh. Sorry. Almost forgot to mention. Before the Louds skedaddled off, they requested that I be crowned Duchess! *Angus gasps* And I was like, 'Me? What?' and they were like, Yeah, totally, you're the best. *chuckles* It was so embarrassing, but, how could I say no?*procures the crown; the crowd murmurs. She shoves the crown into Angus's arms* So, let's get on with it. Trumpets, row, adoration.

The four trumpeters herald the coronation. Morag wears a royal cape as the same man and girl from Lincoln's coronation lay out the red carpet and petals, respectively.

Angus: Morag, this is not-

Morag: By the power vested in me, blahddy blah blah, Angus dubs me the Duchess of Loch Loud.

She impatiently snaps her fingers at Angus.

Angus: *quietly* You can't do this.

Morag: *quietly* Silence, you ninny.

With no choice, Angus raises the crown and hesitates before placing it on Morag's head.

Morag: Oh, for Argyle's sake.

She places the crown on her head and laughs, much to Angus' discomfort

Crowd: *chanting* Duchess! Duchess! Duchess!

The trumpeters proclaim Morag as the Duchess as she basks in the glory. Having all this unfold, Angus is not going to have this anymore.

Angus: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The crowd gasps and the trumpeters cease their playing.

Angus: *angry* The Louds did no such thing! I was there! They never gave you the crown!

Morag groans, glaring at him.

Mrs. Scroggins: Angus is as honest as the day is long. Is it true, Morag?

Morag: *thinks it over* You know what? I could lie. But why bother? Guilty as accused!

The crowd gasps, shocked.

James made his was to one of the castle sentry towers and found a perfect spot to take a shot and end Morag's life for good.

James takes out his high powered sniper rifle.