*Revenge

*Yg and RM were driving towards location in full speed while their whole team was following them

*Yg and RM were driving towards location in full speed while their whole team was following them. Yg's eyes were bloody red due to anger. His heart was aching after hearing the news. He will tear apart whoever will come in between him. The anger+pain+guilt is eating him but now he won't listen to anyone and will make whole world a bloody mess if something happens to those 3 precious people in his life*

Time skip

*Cars stopped little far from building all guards got down and immediately ran towards their decided position. RM went from backside with some guards while Yg entered through front door with 3 guards. TXT members went to find Mrs Min,?? and??. Yg entered inside and the firing started. Tons of guards came to attack while he just chuckled and started fighting with them*

With TXT

*Yeonjun and Boemgyu were searching on first floor, Soobin and Hyuka were searching on second floor while Taehyun was on third floor. They were checking every room but instead of their loved ones they met with guards. After fighting for more than 20 minutes they heard a loud painful scream. Txt, yg and Rm gathered in middle of hall. Worriness clearly visible on their face*

Hyuka:- The scream was of tae hyung right?
*he asked being panicked. Yg took deep breath before marching towards the direction where voice came. Others also scattered around whole building. Almost all guards were dead by now of mafia queen making them feel better but ohh how there better feeling turned into sad ones when they saw*

With Namjoon taehyun and hyuka

*They entered in room and saw Taehyung laying on floor tied up with ropes, tears falling continuously through his bambi eyes and blood pouring out from his shoulder. Rm immediately ran towards him and started

untying the ropes. Tae flinched at the touch but Namjoon hugged him tightly calming him down while taehyun and hyuka removed the ropes and tied an cloth on his shoulder's wound*

Tae:- H-hyung it's paining
Rm:- Bear just for few minutes baby we will go out soon your kookie is also waiting for you
*Tae hugged Rm tightly like a baby snuggles into his dad's chest. Rm kept caressing his back but then they heard a gunshot and tae flinched badly leaving a whimper through his mouth*
Rm:- Shuuu I'm here nothing will happen
*He motioned taehyun and hyuka to go out and check while he stayed with tae*

With Beomgyu and Soobin

*They both entered in room where they saw an aged women tied to chair with lots of bruises covering her body and her heavy breath sounds. They rushed towards her with teary eyes as they recognized her*

Beomgyu:- A-are you okay Mrs Min?
*Mrs Min slowly looked up and smiled weakly with teary eyes*
Mrs Min:- Bannie b-binnie my b-babies
*Soobin hugged her tightly while crying hard while beomgyu untied the ropes and hugged her. Mrs Min hugged both of them with happy smile feeling better after meeting them after so many years. Their sweet moment got disturbed when they heard gunshots*
Beomgyu:- Soobin stay with mom I'll check outside hmm?
Soobin:- Ok hyungie be careful
*Beomgyu hummed and went out*

With Yoongi and Yeonjun

*After finding in all rooms they didn't saw anyone so they went towards basement. They came in and saw a boy laying on floor and his hands locked with anchor chains. His legs were tied up with chains and his mouth was closed with cloth. His eyes were showing no emotions making him look like a lifeless body making yoongi's heart ache. He killed the guards present there and started freeing the boy with teary eyes*

Yg:- Chimmy b-baby look at me I'm here nothing will happen--
Jm:- Sorry
*his voice came out like a whisper but they heard it. Yg frowned*
Yg:- What do you mean love?
Jm:- G-go from here with Mom (Mrs Min) and tae... S-she will ruin everything i-if she comes here
Yg:- Baby we are all together nothing will happen. I won't let her ruin our lives once again like she did first
*They heard footsteps coming towards them. Looking up they saw Aera standing there with shocked face seeing all her guards dead*

Aera:- You!!! GUARDS!! GUARDS!!
Yeonjun:- Yah stop barking no one is alive FROM YOUR TEAM
*Aera glared and called someone. Yoongi was not paying attention to her because he was worried for jm whose head and stomach was bleeding. He somehow stopped the blood by tying cloth but he needs to go out quickly. He picked Jm in bridal style before going out without glancing at Aera who was getting scared now. They all heard gunshots and Aera smirked in victory knowing what's going outside. They ran out and saw*

Rm, Yg, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Hyuka:- YOU!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for late guys my health is still not good but I wanted to give you guys update. Hope you understand ☺Please do vote, comment and Take care 💜BORAHAE💜