*Jikook bickering*

{Sorry to the fans of Youn Yeo Jung, she is really a beautiful and great actress but her aura is just mind blowing so i am adding her in this. Don't take it personally}
.
.
.
.

Name:- Jeon AeraFamily:- Grandson (Jk) Work:- Only few people knows about her workFriends:- No oneNature:- Strict, short tempered

Name:- Jeon Aera
Family:- Grandson (Jk)
Work:- Only few people knows about her work
Friends:- No one
Nature:- Strict, short tempered

A/n:-

It's been 2 weeks since jk's grandma is living with them. She tried to hurt tae but her plan failed everytime which made her more angry.
Now it's afternoon YG, JK & RM are at their work while Vmin and jin are at home. No one letted jin work a single thing making him little frustrated but he knows they are just taking care of him which make him feel overwhelmed at such sweet family.Right now jin and tae are sitting on dining table while jimin is making lunch while talking with them.
After sometime he was done so he called grandma too for eating and packed lunch for YoonkookJoon.

Aera:- I thought there will be lots of variety to eatJm:- Umm grandma actually jin hyung was craving for this so I made itAera:- It's ok baby it's really delicious but Taehyung wants to marry my Jungkook and come in our house then he should know w...

Jm:- Umm grandma actually jin hyung was craving for this so I made it
Aera:- It's ok baby it's really delicious but Taehyung wants to marry my Jungkook and come in our house then he should know what we want to eat
*tae looked down feeling embarrassed. Jin glared at her and patted tae's head and motioned him to eat. Jm sighed and started eating*

*In evening all came and got freshened up*

With Namjin

RM opened the door of their room and walked in side. He saw Jin looking at sky and hands placed on his flat tummy. He chuckled and Backhugged him. Jin flinched at sudden action....

RM:- Shhh love it's me don't be scared
Jin:- *pout* I thought someone attacked me
*Rm laughed and placed his chin on Jin's shoulder. No one was talking just there breaths and the cold wind's sound was audible. Just then the door knocked and there peaceful moment got disturbed. They turned around only to see jimin standing there with teasing smirk*
Jm:- Did I came on wrong time?
Rm:- You little brat come here
*Rm started chasing jimin who ran straight upstairs and accidentally entered in Yoongi's room*

With Yoomin

*jimin entered and locked the door from inside. He turned around and saw yoongi coming out of bathroom with wet hairs, towel around his waist. Yg's abs, his biceps were making him look so sexy. Jimin was not able to divert his eyes just then Yoongi's eyes landed on jimin who was staring at him like he is his favorite meal. Yg chuckled and walked towards him*

Yg:- I know I'm so handsome and hot.... Wanna touch me?
*he whispered while jimin gulped hard and smiled nervously feeling embarrassed. He cleared his throat and said*
Jm:- i-i was actually going in my room but joonie hyung was chasing me and to save my life I entered here. Don't think nonsense and let me go
*Yg was holding jimin by his waist making jimin blush. Yg smirked and burried his face in jm's neck inhaling the pleasant smell making him relax and jimin freeze. After good 5 minutes yoongi left jimin with soft peck on his neck and wink. Jimim ran out of the room and straight went to taekook's room*

With taekook

Jk entered inside room and saw his love reading a book with so much concentration. He chuckled and pecked his forehead making tae smile lovingly
Tae:- Go and get freshen up then we will eat dinner
Jk:- But I want my meal right now
Tae:- Okay fine atleast wash your hands I'll bring food here
Jk:- No need my meal is ready just removing clothes is needed
*he whispered making tae hitch. He slightly turned towards bathroom door only to get pin by jk on wall. Jk kissed him passionately yet roughly. Both were so lost in e/o that they even forgot to close the door and just then jimin entered*

Jm:- OH MY HOLY EYES
*he shouted and closed his eyes. Taekook looked at him and backed away, jk growned*
Jk:- Don't you have any other work rather than ruining our sweet moment everytime
Jm:- What can i do when you guys don't have knowledge to close the door before doing something heated, plus today everyone is horny like what the heck bish calm your asses and come for dinner. Today I have made it
*he said and flipped his hairs*
Jk:- Oh God we should take appointment of doctor or else food poisoning will get worse
*jm stomped his foot on jk's leg and went outside to settle the dinner. While tae hitted jk*
Tae:- Talk to him nicely atleast once
Jk:- Then how will the house remain entertained?
*tae rolled hia eyes went out to help jimin while jk went to take shower*

At dining table

All got settled on there seats as tae and jimin started serving them

All got settled on there seats as tae and jimin started serving them. While serving jk said

Jk:- Looks like poison
Jm:- Yes it contains poison but only in your plate
Jk:- I'm sure everyone will get sick don't worry I have already appointed doctor
Jm:- You coconut head
Jk:- Yes shorty?
*both were bickering while grandma was looking at them with smile. Others just rolled there eyes and continued their meal*

After dinner

*Jimin went to sleep and others were randomly chit chatting. Just then yoongi said he needs to talk something important and took everyone to jimin's room. Grandma also followed them even if no one asked her too. Jin opened room's door with spare keys and they entered to see jimin sleeping on bed with cute pout and a small lamp was on. Tae was about to wake him up but jk shushed him*
Jk:- Jiminie hyung are you really sleeping?
*he asked by sitting on nearby chair of bed. Jimin moved in sleep*
Jk:- You are like seriously sleeping?
*all were looking at him with bored look*
Jk:- How can you sleep when I am awake here to annoy you? Okay so he is really asleep now it's my turn to take revenge for disturbing my peaceful moment
*he said with smirk while others just sat on couches in room while looking at him. Jk went to the A.C remote and started making noice with it by banging it on table. Jm borrowed his eyebrows and again slept*
Jk:- *whisper*Come on wake up wake up I won't let you sleep
*jimin was still in deep slumber*
Jk:- Plan B
*jk played music at high volume and turned off the A.C and even removed the blanket from jimin. Jm slowly opened his eyes but again closed tightly and a gasp left his mouth when jk poured whole jug of water on him*
Jk:- See how fun it is
*he said to others turning towards them while others laughed when jimin smacked his head and brought water from bathroom and throwed it on jk's face. That's it the new marathon started in mansion and everyone decided to sleep without discussing anything*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know story is getting boring I actually decided something different but I don't even want you guys to wait. Okay so only 9 days are remaining for my exam hope you understand.... Till then please wait and don't forget to vote, comment and take care 💜