*Help *

After 6 Months

Many things changed in this months tae and yoongi became silent. Jin has been not eating well which is making his health weak in this condition. Jimin didn't contacted them after that day. Tae became close with Yeonjun like very good friends. It's not like jimin don't miss them it's just he is still hurt that they all knew the truth and didn't told him...

Min Mansion

Rm:- Jin please atleast for our baby
Jin:- Joon you always blackmail me like this
Rm:- it's just for your health jinie
*Jin sighed and started eating his food. Tae is in university and Yeonjun is with him regarding some mission. Yoongi and Jk are discussing something about their office work. Mr Min can see clearly how much his son is hiding his pain in those eyes. But he also knew that right now nothing can be done*

Mr Min:- Why don't you kids take some rest, you all have been working and not taking care of yourselves?
Yg:- Hmm yeh let's take 1 week off after all we completed all the works and mostly joon you need to be with jin
Rm:- But--
Yg:- It's my final decision no arguments
*Jk and Rm sighed before nodding after that all went to their respective rooms for nap as it was already afternoon. After some time they gathered in living room and just then tae and Yeonjun arrived. Tae raised his brows seeing this mens at home this time*
Jk:- We have taken a week off  love
Tae:- GREAT THEN LET'S WATCH A MOVIE TODAY!!!!
*He announced excitedly making everyone chuckle there. After getting freshen up they sat on couch. Tae with yoongi, jk laying his head on Jin's laps and jin head on Rm's shoulder. Mr Min with Hyuka hugging him, and other txt members sitting on ground with tons of snacks. Yg turned on the TV and the news channel was on*

Journalist:- The Park Enterprises is doing very great progress. New CEO Park Jimin has been working hard and gave lots of benefits to his company in just 2 months, maybe this time the record will get break of Min Enterprise....
*All had small smile on their faces listening the news. They were proud of jimin for working hard and being determined without anyone's help. After that all started watching movie with small chit chats*

With Jimin

UGHHHHHH it's so hard how do even yoongi hyung, kookie and joonie hyung manage this business shits. I'm so tired..... Wait I'm the CEO so I can go anytime hehe I'll play lot with my princess then she will also be happy----

*a knock disturbed my thoughts. I cleared my throat and said to person come in*

Employee:- Mr Park you have meeting with Mr Zong in half hour at XYZ restaurant
Jm:- Whyyyy
*I whined but immediately realized and laughed nervously*
Jm:- Ok I'll go now make sure all work is done on time, the new project is very important for our company
Employee:- Yes Mr Park
* I nodded and left to the restaurant thinking about jin hyung and why not tho after all meeting is in his restaurant. Let's hope for best. I closed my eyes and my princess's face came in front of me making me relax as I smiled and started looking the documents for today's meeting*

Time skip

*I finally reached here Mr Zong's guards were already present they showed me the VIP room where meeting will be held. I sat down and waited for his arrival. If I get this project then my company will get more few steps ahead to get the big project of Seoul. I got disturbed when Mr Zong entered I bowed to him and then after settling down we started the meeting*

After some time

Mr Zong:- I'm really impressed Mr Park with your perfection, this deal is final
Jm:- Thank you so much Mr Zong my company will never disappoint you
Mr Zong:- That's good so let's have dinner here
Jm:- Umm y-yeh sure
*jimin sighed and both started talking randomly till food arrives*