eleven

eleven.
::better::

"the two of us were accidental"
—gracie abrams

.•°* .•°* .•°* .•°*

The summer was quick to pass in the town of Forks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The summer was quick to pass in the town of Forks. Althea Swan had thrown herself into working the entire break. Rarely getting a lot of free time to spend with anyone down at La Push or even her sister. Not that Bella was ever really free either since she would spend most of her summer days with Edward either at his house or he would show up randomly at the Swan residences much to Charlie's dismay. Though there were a couple times Edward had extended the invitation to the girl, she declined. While Edward was still trying to keep the girl present in his life, Althea wanted her distance. And work had become her priority. Plus she refused being a third wheel to her ex??? and older sister.

And just like every summer the older Althea got, it passed by quickly and soon she had begun her Senior year of high school. The youngest Swan girl had a very laid back schedule for her last year of school after taking advanced classes the prior years. So she only had to go to the school for two classes in the late morning before she had the rest of the day by herself. She had also agreed with her job that if she ever got bored and needed something to do, she would pick up a shift. But it wasn't like she was jumping at the opportunity to do so. Althea liked being able to have a little break of free time now that the summer had come and gone.

Running into Bella's room and pouncing on her, the older girl groaned in response. Her sister's body weighed down on her along with her boney elbows digging into her side.

"Happy Birthday!" Althea shouted. A look of amusement on her face with the fact that being loud would be a good thing since Bella still had yet to get up and get ready for school.

"Thank you, Al," Bella said before pushing the girl off of her. Bella sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"You're finally 18. Congrats. You're old," Althea teased. Bella sent her a playful glare in return.

"Well, I see your sister beat me to it," Charlie spoke up as he entered the room with a few presents in hand. "Happy Birthday, Bells."

Bella clicked her tongue, looking at the gifts. "I thought we agreed, no presents."

"Well, the one from me is not wrapped, so it doesn't count," Charlie told her, handing her a digital camera.

"That's actually great. Thanks, dad," Bella said with a smile. Looking over the camera in her hand, happy.

"It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated. Althea had to help us out a bit," Charlie informed, handing the wrapped present from Renee to Bella. She unwrapped it to see a photo album book. "It's to put your pictures in from senior year. Your sister explained that your board had gotten a bit full and brought up how you still really liked photos for the memories."

sparks fly - paul lahote जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें