Chapter 7 Who Loves Whose Grandson

Start from the beginning

Lu Xian staggered, subconsciously supported the table, he couldn't help covering his glands, it hurt like hell.

Alpha laughed triumphantly upon seeing this: "Continue to pretend! Why don't you pretend?"

"I see you want to die!" At this moment, a big brother rushed over from the window seat and kicked the man to the ground.

This was a signal, all the Alphas from the milk tea shop stood up, stepped forward and held the man down, and some of the brothers took the opportunity to kick a few times, attacking the Omega with pheromones? What a shame!

The store manager called the police.

The police arrived quickly, and when they heard about Omega, they took inhibitors and glandular stickers as required.

Luckily, both Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu looked fine. That man's pheromone level is indeed not high, D-level, so he can't cause substantial harm. He can just go back and recuperate for two days. As for the whole story, with so many witnesses and monitoring, the truth can be found out in a few minutes, but Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu need to cooperate to make a record, and then notify his family.

Lu Xian's head was getting bigger, "Uncle policeman, you think we're fine, so we don't need to notify our family?"

"It must be notified, this is the rule."

What kind of regulations! Lu Xian was so excited that he didn't even care about his glands. The relationship with Jiang Lan had eased only yesterday, so asking him to come to the police station to lead someone today, wouldn't that be a slap in the face?

"You're married." The staff scanned Lu Xian's ID, revealing all the basic information, "Then we have to notify your Alpha."

"Need not......"

"This is the rule."

Lu Xian: "..."

Jiang Lan came very quickly, within ten minutes.

The moment he looked up and saw Jiang Lan, Lu Xian admitted that he was in a mess.

In fact, Lu Xian had no idea just now, he would not naively think that having a meal with Jiang Lan yesterday, the relationship between the two would be resolved, and maybe Jiang Lan would find him troublesome when he received a call, after all, the man has been very busy these two days.

There was no expression on Jiang Lan's face, and the usually gentle and elegant painted skin was put away, so that he could look at Sen Han and capture others.

"Jiang Lan..." Lu Xian stood up.

Jiang Lan clasped Lu Xian's shoulders, quickly swept him up and down with his eyes, and raised his hand sideways to push away his collar, regardless of the people around him. Sure enough, the glands were swollen and congested so badly that the nerves could even be seen beating with the naked eye.

Jiang Lan's eyes are as deep as the sea, and the color of ink is surging.

"Excuse me, is there a rest room?" Jiang Lan asked the female police officer on the side, "I need to have a separate space with my Omega, and check his condition."

He looks handsome, dignified and extraordinary from head to toe, he is not an ordinary Alpha at first glance, it is rare, such an Omega who loves her so much, the female police officer smiled and nodded: "Follow me."

Xue Xunyu refused, "What are you doing?! I told you that beating someone here is also against the law."

"Little fish..." Lu Xian felt that this was ridiculous.

Jiang Lan didn't have time to talk nonsense with him. He held Lu Xian's hand and felt a coldness, which meant that Omega was very uncomfortable.

The policewoman closed the door considerately.

When Jiang Lan's breath enveloped his whole body, the pain became more severe. Lu Xian was in severe pain, but Jiang Lan didn't speak, and he didn't dare to ask for anything.

Jiang Lan was really angry, well, in fact, he was about to explode. But he didn't make Lu Xian wait too long, he took off the young man's collar, bent over and bowed his head.

Lu Xian's eyes widened suddenly, and he grabbed Jiang Lan's clothes at the waist, and Jiang Lan put one hand around the back of his head, and patted him soothingly.

It was a tactile kiss.

Jiang Lan was kissing his glands.

It was so swollen that Jiang Lan couldn't bite through the mark, so he could only wrap his lips and tongue around the gland and send the pheromone in.

The author has something to say:

Jiang Lan: Although I can't read my heart, I can!