Chapter 2 Things He Doesn't Know

Start from the beginning

"Yes, you married Lu Xian because you had a relationship. It was rumored that Lu Xian used drugs on you, which aroused your susceptibility period. In fact, it didn't." Xue Xunyu continued: "You don't know how much Lu Xian likes you and cherishes you. A carelessness in the susceptibility period of a top Alpha will cause irreversible mental damage, and he can't bear it."

"You all think that Lu Xian is paranoid and unreasonable, but he is good, no one will read it."

Jiang Lan asked, "When did Lu Xian like me?"

"When he was fifteen."

Jiang Lan raised his head suddenly, Xue Xunyu looked at some emotions in his eyes that were about to shatter, and felt a little sympathetic: "On the basketball court, you may have forgotten."

Jiang Lan thought that when he really accepted the news of Lu Xian's death, it was the limit he could bear, but he didn't expect that the emotion of pain would overflow slowly.

"Can you tell me a little more about Lu Xian?"

From Xue Xunyu's mouth, a completely different Lu Xian from memory gradually became clear.

It turned out that the unsigned birthday gifts that the Lu family received every year were all prepared by Lu Xian.

It turned out that Lu Xian didn't know how to cook before, but he was married to him, so he boiled his hands, and learned to cook one by one.

It turns out that Lu Xian likes to draw and play games. He earns money by live broadcasting, and he aspires to become a millionaire.

Lu Xian, Lu Xian...

Jiang Lan took a deep breath, his mouth was filled with the smell of rust, he had long been used to the existence of this Omega, and was trying to understand Lu Xian, but he never knew that Lu Xian's disappointment had accumulated so much.

Digging out the glands, apart from poor development, is due to excessive use of inhibitors, superimposed on the impact of the estrous period, and finally backfired. At that time, Lu Xian was sent to the hospital. The doctor said that he would die if the glands were not removed, and he signed the consent form for the operation himself.

What was Jiang Lan doing at that time? Work? reunion?

"I always felt that he wanted to die on the operating table at that time, but he didn't feel that he was concealed enough and would cause trouble for others."

"Jiang Lan, I have no position to blame you for not loving Lu Xian, but why marry him if you don't love him? You gave him hope."

Jiang Lan fled from Xue Xunyu's house.

He drove home, and there were no lights that would be on for him no matter how late, the huge villa was like a huge black mouth that opened, waiting to swallow him.

Jiang Lan thought that he must be sick. He stayed in the room where Lu Xian used to live, but the pheromone of Omega was already inaudible.

His friend Lin Haoyuan smashed the window and pulled Jiang Lan from the ground, furious: "Are you crazy?! Why didn't you answer the phone? Do you know how many people outside are worried about you? Ah?!"

But immediately after, Lin Haoyuan froze severely.

He looked at Jiang Lan with indelible sadness in his eyes, as if he had lost something very important suddenly.

This is Jiang Lan, the top Alpha. His excellent genes destined him to be born extraordinary. He has been outstanding since he was a child, and he is calm and calm. I haven't seen why he has made troubles, and it seems that nothing can trap him. But at this moment, Lin Haoyuan clearly heard Jiang Lan say: "I regret it."

If he hadn't ignored Lu Xian for so long, would there be room for change?

In the final analysis, Jiang Lan is also confident in being favored.

But no matter what, it was too late.

Jiang Lan locked himself in the room for more than a month, during which he drank two sips of water. If it weren't for the top-level genes, he would be a corpse now, but now he is at the end of his battle. After Jiang Lan said "regret", his consciousness was shaky, and finally sank into darkness.

Jiang Lan doesn't believe in gods, but at this moment, he hopes to collect what he has earned in his life so that Lu Xian can make the next life safe.

The author has something to say:

Gu Shen passed by next door, with a shocked expression on his face: No, you can still have a wife? ? ?

Jiang Lan: ...

The idiot next door eats melon: that's right.

Gu Shen: Whoops, the voice is loud, not when you and your wife first got married...

Idiot: I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I go!

Jiang Lan: ...