The Hospital

Before anyone gets confused, You are getting the happy ending....

But...

It gets worse before it gets better...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Pewdiepie POV~

"You fucking jerk!" I screamed at Cade once again. "You shouldn't be talking.." He mumbled. He got up and stood in front of me with arms crossed. The fight lasted for hours as usual.

I stomped my way to the guest room. I stared at my phone, Thinking about calling Ryan. Was he mad at me? I sighed...

Probably, I mean I just left in the middle of the night... I the picked up my phone, Tossing it between my hands, Then set it back down on dresser. I changed in to my PJs and climbed into the bed in the middle of the room.

What was i gonna do?

~Cry's POV~

I blinked at the phone, My thumb hovering over Felix's number. I layed down on the bed and pressed the green button.

It rang for a couple seconds, And then the voicemail played. Of course he wouldn't answer. He left..

It was probably all my fault. I bet he was bored of me. I looked down at my fore arm and saw the cuts were closing up. I guess it was good. 

What if Felix hated me? Is that why he left? Questions like these ran threw my head all day. Until, I finally got up and walked to my desk. I pulled up legs, And hugged my knees.

 I cringed as i skipped the razor on my skin. I lifted up my mask and stared down at my wrist.

This one was bleeding more heavily than the rest. I knew somthing was wrong. I started to feel dizzy. After a while i blacked out.

~Passed Out~

 I walked behind Felix as he walked into his seating area. "Felix!" I tried yelling....But nothing sounded. " Flight 269, Now boarding. I repeat Flight 269 now boarding." The intercom signalled that the plane was now leaving. Felix sighed and got up. I tried to think about what to do to get his attention.

He started walking away, As i ran after him i hit his suitcase, Making it pop open.

He turned around in shock of what just happened. He gaped. I looked down and saw the Cry mask.

My eyes widened and I felt around my face. It was gone.

He grabbed the mask and stuffed it into his luggage. He dashed out of the airport and called a taxi. He told the cabbie our apartment address and he nodded. We were there in a few minutes, And the whole time Felix was practically pacing in his seat.

"What are you gonna do here?" I tried asking again, But all that came out was air. I shook my head at least im making progress. When we got there Felix jumped out and ran to the apartment. He threw his luggage in and it flew everywhere. I sighed and walked out the door before it closed.

He was already sprinting down the stairs, When i caught up he was already sitting. I dived in before he shut the door. 'Well atleast he cant hear me." "Harbor Memorial, Please..." Felix said. The cabbie look back at him through the rear veiw mirror and nodded his head with sad eyes.

I looked around as we passed the beach, and stopped at large gates. Felix jumped out and walked up to the metal gate. I got out a few seconds after realizing what it was...