Moving

Since we got the votes for the good ending, I was thinking about telling you guys the horrible ending....

Do you want me to tell you?

Lemme know in the comments...

Here we go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewdie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was this the right thing? 

It didn't feel like it... What if Cry was depressed? I couldn't leave him.... But he isn't my boyfriend...

Yeah, But he's a friend... While i was having a metal battle with myself, I didn't notice Cry waving his hands in front of my face....

"Friend?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I mumbled quietly, Hoping he wouldn't ask whats wrong...

"What's wrong?" Dammit.... So close...

"N-Nothing, Cry..." I stuttered, "I'll tell you later..." I wiped my eye and yawned. He turned to me. "Tired?" He raised his eyebrow. I shivered more than i wished. "Y-Yeah, a little..." He nodded and sped up.

When we got back, I rushed into my room. I thought for awhile and walked to my closet. I pulled my suitcase out and took a deep breath. I heard a knock. Shit! I threw the suitcase back into the closet.

"Yep?" I asked still freaking out. "Uh, Do you want pizza?" I thought about how long it would take me to pack. Wait... All my stuff is in Italy. "Fuck!" I thought out loud. "Is that a no?" He asked. I walked to the door and opened it.

I shook my head. "No, I was just thinking of something." He shook his head and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forced a warm smile, I knew something was up. I shook my head, Maybe he didn't want me to know.

But i wanted to know..." Do you just wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He started pondering some more. Finally, He shook his head. "Sure!" I smiled and ran down the stairs. I turned a corner and flung myself to the couch.

Pewdie walked down a little bit after me, When he saw me he shook his head and smiled.

"No room!" I shouted, My head still on the couch. I felt him walk over, Then he sat on my bum. I almost moaned, But i quickly bit my tounge. " Then i'll make room." He said. Ah shit... The tightness on my zipper was growing.

Shit! Not here! Think about a wrinkly grandma! I felt vile coming up. Ew....

Finally it went down and Turned around to push him off. "Hey!" He yelled. I chuckled, Why did he have to have a boyfriend?

Halfway through the movie we sat up, Then after that Felix fell asleep. As i was falling asleep, His shoulder hit my thigh.

I looked down and gasped, He was just laying on my legs! What do i do?!?! Shit!

I started blushing. 

Sudennly, I let my heart take over my brain. I still cant tell if this was a good idea.

I brushed his hair away from his face, And slowly came down to it.

I kissed his forehead, And slowly pushed him off me and got off the couch. My face was still burning, But its not like i had to hide it.. I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewdie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i got up, I noticed i was on the couch. I got up and walked to my room. I pulled out my phone and called some moving company in Italy. I told them i needed to move to Florida. I swear i heard one of them laugh.

I told them my credit card number and the adress of Cade's house. They said it would arive in about a week. I pulled the suitcase out again. I started filling it with all the clothes and equipment..

"W-Where are you going, Friend?" Cry's Voice rang throughout the room. I slowly turned around to see him standing there, Shirtless and in his PJs. I took a deep breath.

"Im moving in with Cade....." 

My heart broke seeing a tear roll down his cheek.