What Could've Been (Sad Ending)

This is the bad ending! If you wanted to see what could have happend, Read on...

Yep

...........

Pewdie's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont want to stay, Not after what happend to Cry....

It was my fault...

All of it...

Why did i choose him....

Over Cry?

"Flight 269, Now boarding. I reapeat Flight 269, Boarding now." I heard the intercom say.

I picked up my luggage, And it opened, The Cry mask falling out... My eyes watered... He put it in my luggage before-

He.....

I felt the cold tears of sadness run down my face. I picked up my luggage and ran back out of the airport. 

I took a cab back to the apartment. I told the cabbie to wait there. And ran inside and put my luggage down. I ran back to the cab.

"The Harbor Memorial, Please..." He looked at me from the mirror and shook his head slowly...

After a few minutes, I jumped out of the car. I paid the cabbie, And walked to the big gates.

I opened them, And i saw it...

The poker face carved on a white granite gravestone.....

I smiled at it, Whith tears rolling down my eyes....

"I love you Cry.... I just didn't know it... Im sorry i picked him.... I left him though.." I said quietly.

I laughed.. "Im gonna miss you so much...." I wiped away the tears forming.. I took the Cry mask out of my pocket.... I slowly placed it on the top of my head...I got on my knees, And hugged the gravestone.

I sang the love song he made when he was either tired or drunk...

"I love you, Ryan....."

I sobbed...

As i sobbed, I thought i heard someone say....

"I love you too, Felix....."