Self-Harm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewdie's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed to tell him... I-I just don't know why..... I was thinking about how to tell him on the drive home. I don't think i can.

Crap! I'm already here! I took a deep breath and went to the stairs.

I could hear my heart beat from here. I could feel the nervous sweat. Ready....

Nope!!! Never mind! I opened the door and walked in quietly.

"Where have ya been?" I heard Cry lazily say. I realized it was a trick question, Because i told him before i left. "Talking now,are we?" I asked, smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn! I wasn't supposed to talk yet! He told me earlier he was going to the park or something. I knew he was going to see that Chad guy or whatever the douches name was.

"Hey Cry," He started. He snapped me out of my thoughts." I gotta tell you S-Something.." He said awkwardly.

"I'm...." He started, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"BiandididntknowhowtotellyouwithoutyoubeingmadbecauseidontknowifyourahomophobeandidontevenknowifyouarestraightorsomthingelselikemenowandthenimetthisguynamedCadeandstuffhappend....." He finished.

"What the Fuck, Slow down." I shook my head. He took a deep breath.

"Im Bi..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Short chapter...... Yeah i really dont have an excuse...

First comment gets a dedication in the next chapter AND you message me the name of your OC and personality of theirs and i will feature them in the next chapter!

Yeah!