Confused...

Okay so the last part i made,yeah.... Well i was up at 5 am writing and got tired... Yeah thats it.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~Pewdie's Pov~~~~~~

I was having the same dream from the plane.

But this time,  It was a bit more.....'Arousing'

There was just more...Sexiness in the air. Everything was a bit, Bigger, To put it.

When i woke i pretty much kicked the dashboard. That's when i noticed my problem downstairs. Why did i have this?

I've never been attracted to a guy before... It just felt so... Different! Wait.. Had Cry noticed my problem?Oh my god... How could he not? I crossed my legs as tight as i could. Okay, Just start thinking about gross stuff. I thought to myself. I started thinking about my Grandma and my old relatives.

I almost threw up.. But at least the problem was gone

"Are you car sick friend?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah,A little." I lied.

"Well, Were here!" I looked up and saw a huge apartment complex. It turns out there are 7 stories! Cry lived on the top floor.

When we got our bags, We started walking towards an elevator. Luckily i didn't have that many bags. When we got to the last floor he got his keys out and dropped them. Now just let me say this, He had really Tight pants, So when he bent over to pick up his keys.

I got another downstairs problem..

What is happening to me? God damnit.

Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Susan.. I started thinking. It finally went away, by then Cry had already opened the door, His apartment was really huge.

"Welcome to the Cry Manor!" He exclaimed.

"Wow.." Is all i could say. I had almost forgotten it was an apartment.

"I know friend... I know.." He said slowly and dramatically. 

I laughed

I heard the pitter patter of the rain drops on the window next to us. There was a huge flash of lightening and i saw Cry flinch. But only slightly.  Was he scared of lightening? Probably not.

"Okay,let me show you around." He said

I followed him to a few rooms. My room was on the right side of a hallway, next to it is a closet, across from my room was Cry's room, and next to that was another closet, at the end of the hallway was the bathroom. 

We started moving my stuff into the room, after awhile he left to go watch T.V.

So i started to unpack. most of the stuff i had Marzia got me. No, stop thinking about her...

But, what did she say about Cry?

Whatever... By the time i was done i walked out to see Cry playing Walking Dead. I sat next to him on the couch.

"So how was your first day?" He asked, looking at me through the mask.

"Pretty good, Even though we didnt do anything." He looked down at his hands.

"I'm sorry.." He apologized. I frowned.

"You dont need to apologize, Cry." He looked up.

"okay, im gonna shower."I said and stretched.

"Okay,Friend.." That voice sent chivers down my spine.

I went to my room and got grey sweats and a Brofist shirt. I went to the closet got a blue towel, then finally went to the bathroom. I got undressed and went in the shower. The water was cold at first. Then it started to burn. "FUUUU-" I yelled. "Are you okay?" I heard Cry say. "Yep!" I screamed.

God damn,it was hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cry's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a scream come from the bathroom. I jumped to my feet and ran to the door about to break it down. Wait! My mind screamed. He would be...Naked..."Are you okay?"

"Yep!"

I must have forgotten to mention the water is hot for awhile. Oops.

I went back to the couch and layed down. I had already changed the channel and watched a little bit of T.V. before i passed out on the couch.

I had a dream.

~~~~~~~Dream land~~~~~~~~

I was in the living room, when i went back to my room Pewdie was laying in my bed, Asleep. But all he had on was his boxers. I got on the bed and layed next to him. I brushed a few strands of his hair out of his face. I smiled. I saw his eyes flutter open, He grinned." You look so much better with out your mask, Cry." I felt my smile drop and my heart stop, I slowly dragged my fingers up and tried to reach for a mask.

I never felt it.

I turned around quickly. I searched the room for my mask. When i turned around i cover my face.

"Wheres my mask?!" I almost screamed.

"This?" I barley saw it out of the corner of my eye. My mask!

"You have to kiss me for it." Pewdie said, My heart stopped again.

He crawled over to where i was. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me close.

"How bad do you want your mask, Cry?" He whispered in to my ear, Seductively. 

I bit my lip to stop me from moaning..He slowly pulled my fingers from my face. 

I squeezed my eyes shut and looked down. He put his fingers under my chin and pulled my face up.

I opened my eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful.." He breathed. Im pretty sure my tongue is bleeding from biting it. I let my tongue go and exactly at that moment i moaned, Pewdie smirked. He pulled me closer to where our nose's touched.

Our lips touched.

~~~~~~~~~End of the dream~~~~~~~~~

 I gasped from my dreams holding onto the fabric of the couch. I heard thunder and whimpered. I was still sleepy, I was so confused from my dream. BOOM! The sound shook the house and the lights flashed. I felt my cheek wet and realized, i started crying. I sniffled and wiped my tears. There was another shake and i hid under my blanket. I whimpered more and cryed more. Suddenly i felt strong arms wrap around me."Shhh.." He cooed.

"Dont worryabout it, Cry.

Now im really confused...