Meeting

Since all last chapter was Pewdie This is all Cry. K bye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cry POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped out of the shower. Time to go pick up Pewdie. I had gotten dressed in purple skinny jeans and a black shirt with a blue and white line streaking across it. I almost forgotten to put on my mask.

I don't think i trust Pewdie completely yet. I just can't trust easily since my childhood. Great, just like all my fan girls want. A broken childhood.(Oh the irony!) I couldn't help but smile like an idiot at the thought of Felix coming and staying.

I decided to clean because it was to early to pick up Pewdie.

I wonder what his body looks like?

No, Damnit Ryan! He is straight.

There was a nagging voice in a dark corner of my head saying "Maybe we can change that.."

I mentally slapped myself. What the fuck was That?!

Just stop it, God Damnit! He is a friend.

I just cant stop picturing him. I can already tell something is gonna happened during this visit. I just don't know what. Shit! I  had better leave now! But i still have to cle- My thoughts were cut short as i looked down. Apparently, I cleaned the whole house without realizing it.My God.. I thought as i ran out of the apartment into the cold rain.

It felt wonderful. But then realization struck. Rain meant....Thunder and Lightening...No..

It was gonna be Pewdie's first day here he shouldn't have to hear me scream at night...

I ran to my car in the rain and hopped in.

~~~~~~~~~At the Airport~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once i got past Security I started roaming around, Hoping to see him, But no luck yet. When i turned a corner and ran straight into someones chest. We both fell to the floor . I thanked God it wasn't a girl."S-sorry!"I heard an accent stutter.Wait! That was a Swedish accent!

"Pewdie?" I asked, straightening my mask as i got up.

He rubbed his head and looked up. "C-Cry?" He stuttered again. I held my hand out to him to help him up. He stared at it for a second, Then took it. There was a little bit of electricity when we touched.I hoped it was because of friction.

I almost dropped him when the sudden charged rap up my arm.

When he was finally up, We talked about the plane."So, Have any sweet dreams on the way here?"He looked up so fast i heard his neck pop."No!" He practically screamed. He looked down in embarrassment.

"Calm down, Friend." He shivered as i said 'Friend'.

"Oh by the way i may have met real life Stephano on the plane!" He grinned back at me. I laughed.

"Okay friend, Lets get you,your luggage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~In The Car~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just noticed what Pewdie was wearing. It was a sweater and black jeans.It all just fit him so well...Especially in all the...Right places. I felt the blood flow up to my cheeks. Im so glad i was wearing my mask..

He had fallen alseep halfway to my apartment. He looked so innocent and cute..

Really Cry? Again?!

I need to stop... But the next thing he did not make it easier.

"C-c-Cry!" My eyes widened. He moaned my name...

When i stopped at a red light, I looked at him, and noticed somthing.

His bulge was not that big earlier...