Nurse Cry! (P2)

Okay, When I write i have music in the back round and stuff, but I'm also thinking what i would want to happen if i was reading it. But problem with that most of the fan fictions go immediately into the sex scenes. You know some of it is good but other times its pretty bad when that happens.

So what I'm also saying, I don't want my story to go fast, Which means the only sex scenes are dreams. Yep , That's my rant...

^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>

~Pewdie's Pov~

We raced to my car, and surprisingly he won..... He smiled at me. I could just feel so much blood come into my face. I bet it was beet red.

I hid my face with my hands and pretended there was something in my eye. In the end, I poked my eye for real.

"Ouch!" I screamed as i rubbed my eye. We haven't moved the car yet, So he reaches over to my chin and makes me face him. I felt his cool, minty breath on my nose. He delicately touches my chin, like he is afraid to brake it.

It felt like there were fireworks under my skin. I didn't mind the feeling.

No, I'm supposed to! He is my best friend.

He slowly takes his hand away from my face, but how he did it, Like every time he went down a few millimeters he went slower. I felt like he was tickling me.

I still didn't mind that.

Damn it....

I don't know if I'm gonna survive this trip.

He took his hands of quickly after a few seconds,Though it felt like minutes. 

"I-Its gone..." His voice was deep. Like what he uses for Cry Reads. I could tell it was full of an emotion....But what?

Lust.

What? Could it be possibly full of lust? After a few more seconds my brain finally processed what he said.

"Wh-What?" I stuttered like a 12 year old near her crush. I might as well be. My breathing heavied for no reason.

No, I don't have a crush on him.

"T-The thing in your eye,I-Its gone." He still had a deep voice.

We talked slower every time someone said something. We sat there like stuttering idiots.

"Okay, Lets go!" The normal-ness returned to his voice. I could still hint at some lust left over.

"Yep.." I said quietly. I have been blushing for about 7 minutes, Every few seconds getting hotter.

~At the mall~

"How about this?" I agreed to let him help find me new clothes.But this-This is crossing a line...A very thin line.

He pointed at the skinniest, Purplest ,Skinny jeans.

I looked at him like 'You aren't serious?'

"Fine, Jeez!" He giggled and put the jeans down.

The giggle was so cute.

Should i just let my self think these thoughts?

I felt a pain in my abdomen. I clutched my stomach.

"Pewdie? Are you okay?!"

I closed my eyes and did a heavy breath.

It felt like i was being stabbed. I felt myself falling, But not untill the very end when it was to late to pick myself up.

I felt arms around my waist pull me with great force. I blinked my eyes open a little and saw the Cry mask staring back. I saw his cheek peeking through the side, And it was a light shade of pink.

"Cry.." I tried mumbling. I ended up saying "C-".

And felt blackness overtake me. But right before, i snuggled into Cry's chest. I could hear his heartbeat...

*Cry's Pov*

When i settled him back into the car, I looked back at him.

He must have been having another dream because he was grinning like a mad man.

On the drive back i was to scared to put on the radio because i didn't want to wake him. He was to peaceful to wake up.

~At the house~

I put his arm around my neck to support him and carried him to my apartment. 

I tucked him into my bed and turned the lights off. I went back into the kitchen and made some chamomile tea for him when he wakes up.

When i was done i carried it to my room and sat it on my night stand. 

"So sweet.." I whispered.

It was true, He looked so sweet when he was asleep.

 I felt his forehead and it was burning. I sighed.

"Oh Pewds.." I said to myself.

I got a towel and poured cold water on it.

I hope it wasn't too cold for him. I shook my head. When did i start becoming a nurse?

It doesn't matter. He's sick and needs someone to take care of him. I put the towel on his forehead.

It didn't help much. I sighed again. I knew what i had to do for him to cool down. I walked over to the bed again. I climbed on the bed and pulled him up. I bent one knee and put it against Pewdie's back to support him. I layed the other leg in front of him.

Thank God he is a heavy sleeper. I sighed and pulled his shirt over his head. I put the cold towel back on his forehead. I pulled the covers off him to free his legs. I get off the bed as quietly as i can.

I stand back and look at him. I kept staring back at his torso. He must swim or something because he is not ripped to much but isn't skinny. There is only one word to describe him now...

                                                                          Perfect.