Cry's Past

Were gonna learn why Cry is called Cry... Get ready to Cry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i felt myself slip into the dark, I started dreaming about my past...

Dreams,Dreams,Dreams, Horrible Dreams....

I watched the car pass by, As my mom walked across the street..No...No...No... I thought.

Somthing felt wrong.

"Mom!" I yelled. She turned around and smiled."I love you!" Later i would be glad i yelled that before....

Before.....

Before insanity started..... The car swerved and bumped against the border. Why? I thought...

My mother swirled around and saw the car coming....

She didn't scream nor cry... She waited there, Accepting her fate.

The impact from the car had crushed her bones....

People came to the house daily to take care of me. I acted as my mother did seconds before...

I didn't scream nor cry... I accepted the fate, I would be alone. One day while i was expecting a new nanny. A girl with rainbow hair was at the door, She was the youngest nanny i have had. But she was my favorite.

She had come over before and took care of me. It felt like she actually cared, maybe she did... I still remember the first day we met.

She was about 16, The others were around 30 or 40. At first she quiet, barely heard when she asked me if i wanted ice cream. But i was like i had grown custom hearing for her.

Her name was Red...

Soon she became her true self, Playing with my toys, jumping on couches.. Weeks of playing, had turned this to a job to best friendship..

After hours of playing and play-fighting, it had been 8:00PM.

"Alright kiddo," She said with a sad smile." I gotta go... See you tomorow?" I nodded and she went to the door. She slowed down in front of the door and hesitated...

" Love you, Ryan." She turned around and hugged me. I didn't say anything, I was confused. I hugged her back none the less. She left, leaving me confused.

I shrugged it off and ran to my room. I locked the doors and windows and jumped in bed.

I started singing a lullaby my mother told me before she....

"Why Cant it be perfect? 

This loves not even real 

Why dont i cry for you? 

Love was dead from the start 

I dont want you i dont need you i will forget you 

It doesnt matter 

I will play along , writing our song , we are perfect¨ 

i love you 

no this is all wrong 

why arent you gone? 

i know youre not that strong