An Outing

~~~~~~~~Cry's Pov~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was snuggled against something warm, So naturally i snuggled further into it not knowing what it was. I heard a sigh and  looked up. I jumped off the couch onto the floor ignoring the pain.

Pewdie. But we didn't do anything....Right?

No, Of course we didn't! He is still straight.

I still hear that little voice in the back of my head. Maybe we can change that? God, I hate my conscious. I ran to my room and locked the door. I don't know why I'm freaking out... Nothing happened.

I rubbed my eyes...Shit! Wheres my mask?! I unlocked my door and opened it slightly and saw Felix picking up my mask with a confused look. Then i'm guessing realization hit because his look changed.

I couldn't tell what his emotion was...How am i gonna get my mask back?

When i looked back i saw the swede look back and walk towards my door, still looking behind him and still holding the mask. I closed the door quietly and jumped onto my bed. I made sure my brown hair covered my face and stuffed my face into the pillow.

"Cry?" he whispered

I evened out my breathing and made a faint snoring sound. I heard a chuckle and footsteps to the side of the bed, i felt him play with my hair. I couldn't help but grin into the pillow. I felt heat in my cheeks and hoped he couldn't see. He grabbed my hand. Okay im really blushing now... He put the mask in my fingers and walked out.

I breathed out the breath i didn't even know i was holding. I sighed. I held up my mask and tied behind my head. God damn.

 I showered and put on a purple Sup? shirt with black skinny jeans. When i walked out Pewds was cooking eggs and bacon.

"Hey Cry." He said

"Hey Pewds.."

"So what should we do today?" He asked happily. Thats what i liked about him, He smiles and laughs alot. I grinned

"Should we go to the mall?" I asked

He nodded and smiled. It was so cute.

No, Stop thinking like that.

"Sure!" I said and i laughed.

Well this will be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since this is very short, i will be writing tonight. So see ya tonight! Dont forget to vote or comment! They mean so much!