Rude Awakening+Authors Note

I wanted to say this to you,My Mafia, I want some more Pewdiecry's so go ahead and put them in the comments below!

Bye!

Wait!

Okay i know all of you hate Cade ( I do) But think about how happy Pewds is with him

(Not as happy as with Cry but....)

And! Im dedicating this chapter to one of top 3 favorite writers :3

Music_is__Freedom!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewdie's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cry," I poked him in the mask while he slept...

"Cry..." Poke.

"Cry.." Poke.

"Cry." Poke.

"Cry!" I screamed.

He jumped out of the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. "Oh good! Your awake!"

He looked up at me and rubbed his head. "What do you want?" He growled and climbed back in the bed. I frowned, "I want to go to IHOP!" I yelled.

"Who gave you caffine?" He growled.

I scoffed and said " I made it myself."

Im guessing he scowled, But i coudn't tell with his mask...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At IHOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost tried buying everything in the restaurant

"Friend, I think your gonna get diabetes..." Cry said as i stuffed my mouth with waffles.

He chuckled and I grinned. My phone started to ring as i took it out of my pocket.

Cade: Babes,Where are you? :(

I rolled my eyes at the nickname he gave me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blushes as he grinned,After a few seconds of silence that he didn't notice, His phone rang. I stared at his face as his eyes move across the screen. He rolled his eyes and i heard his thumps thumping against the keyboard.

"Who is it?" Already knowing the answer, I asked and tilted my head.

"Cade..." He said focused on his message. I felt my heart drop at his name. Why him? Why not me? I wondered.

After i payed for all the food Felix ate we got in the car. I noticed Felix's legs jumping up and down as if he was nervous...

"C-Can we stop at...Cade's house?" I looked at him questioningly. "We or You?" I asked, Bringing one of my eyebrows up. "Me...." He said quietly. I sighed,"Okay...." I said defeated.

We had small talk on the way there, As he gave me directions to Cade's house. Well i know what I'm gonna do when i get home..... I felt my eyes tear up as i thought about the thin metallic blade....

I pushed my hand under my mask and wiped away a tear. As i brought my hand down, I felt the tear shaped scar. I thought about how it would never heal, Forever staining my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pewdie's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I saw him wipe his eye, I just didn't think much of it. When we got there, Cry's fingers were white from gripping the stearing wheel. 

"O-Okay were here." He said in a broken voice. My heart broke into 2. I frownedd softly

"Do you wanna come in?" I asked, Tilting my head.

"N-No." He mumbled. I sighed and jumped out of the car. I slid over the car over to Cry's side, I swung open the door and picked him up bridal style. I almost dropped him out of the spark that struck when we touched.

I carried him up steps while he yelled for me to let go.

He yelped as i let his legs go, And they hit the concrete. I rang the door bell about 3 times until Cade answered. He looked at me then at Ryan and he smirked.

"So its a threesome?" He asked. I chuckled and i felt Cry tense up. "Not for real, Cry." I assured him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We joked the whole day away. Finally Cry got up. "I'll be in the car...." He mumbled. After Cade said bye, We started talking again.

He took a deep breath. "Do you wanna move in?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does that qualify as a cliffhanger?

I guess....

So yeah... So either i updated really early or..... Nope just really early....

Okay my Mafia....

I want to talk to you guys on skype. So message me you username and stuff and i'll add ya! You  can ask if you want be a side character or you have an idea for a filler, Or you want somthing exsplained more....

I dont know....

Just give me your skype...