BIDZIIL

At the National Hall, the final hackathon of the national software talent competition was being held.

On a projector was a list of aliases, which obviously belonged to the top position. The vote for the alias kept changing rapidly.

Bidziil turned slightly; his lips curled up in a snicker. “President Oswald, how's it? How does it feel to take the second position this time?” His excited gaze was obvious in the dim hall as he mocked the cold man who calmly sat beside him as if regardless of what happened in the competition tonight, nothing would shake him.

Oswald arched his brows, his expression calm. “Okay.” He replied in a calm voice.

Bidziil's smile slipped, and his face reddened in infuriation. He glared at Oswald angrily, sulking inwardly.

'That bastard, after snatching the top position from me all this while, you think I'll believe you're unshaken after getting the second position? Hmph, pretending bastard. Let's see who laughs las…'

Suddenly, Bidziil's smile froze upon seeing OZ at the top, the position where his BZ alias originally lies.

Bidziil's face contorted into horror. “How can it be? I was leading with over a million votes a few minutes ago.”

“Naturally.” Oswald mouthed, but it was clear and vivid enough for Bidziil to hear.

Bidziil's anger increased, and he glared at Oswald, who decided to mock him when he was down.

It has been three years since OZ moved to State B, the zone where the youngest genius CEO of BZ dominates.

And ever since then, Oswald's success has made people question if Bidziil was truly a genius, which he really was.

Actually, no one will understand the sadness in Bidziil's life, which was caused by a pest and jerk named Oswald. And it made him wonder if he ever offended a man named Oswald in his past lifetime.

Ever since Bidziil was young, Oswald had proved himself to be a pest in Bidziil's otherwise perfect life.

When it came to the most beloved child in the neighborhood, Oswald showed the perfect character, winning the hearts of the parents.

When it comes to their education, Oswald always tops the list. Not only that, he was the perfect quarterback, the heartthrob of the female students, etc.

Just thinking about all this infuriated Bidziil so much that he wanted to bash that cold and handsome face.

And because of that, when the national hackathon started, he gave his best and exerted himself in order to win OZ.

Unfortunately, the three competitions had ended with him taking second, and now that this was his only chance, he had high hopes.

However, he tried to keep his calm as he stared at the displayed number on the screen, which kept changing every second.

Bidziil kept praying that his creation would soon take over and that he'd be the winner this time. Crashing OZ once and for all.

The host, a female in a shimmering midnight gown, catwalked to the stage with a beautiful smile on her face.

“After such an intense competition that has been ongoing for a month, I'm glad to announce that we'll be coming to an end tonight.” She announced, which received a massive clap from the crowd. She raised her hand, and the clap subsided.

“For the judge's calculation, we'll need to turn off the screen. And also use that timeframe to display and introduce the creator's interesting work.” The host announced and elicited a final clap from everyone in the hall except Bidziil, who was still engrossed in his prayers.

Oswald calmly clapped, which Bidziil found infuriating and distracting.

Bidziil glared at Oswald angrily; he believed that Oswald was purposely causing trouble. However, Oswald's clap increases by a notch, making him infuriated.

“Hmph.” He harrumphed and continued to pray to whatever god was out there.

'I need to win this competition. I have to destroy the pest in my life. Winning will make me win the gamble, make my fans proud, and make the girls fall all over me. Heavens, I need Oswald to lose. And yes, he should take the third position,' he kept wishing inwardly, while Oswald's lips curled up in amusement.

The host returned to the stage with a little card in her hand, “And now it's time to announce the result.” She declared with a smile on her face.

“And the third position goes to XM Company.” She announced, and a tall man stood up with happiness, claps resounding in the hall.

“Congratulations XM. Can you please come over to the stage?” The host announced, and the tall man calmly made his way to the stage.

“And the second position goes to…” The host smiled mysteriously and paused, which caused countless exclamations.

The host smiled and began to speak one after the other, teasing the crowd and making them almost curse: “It's been a tough competition among aliases OZ and BZ ever since the beginning of this year's competition, making it more exciting than any competition we ever had. But all in all, the alias who took the second position is…”

Bidziil's heart was now pounding faster than it had ever done, and he feared he might have developed hypertension.

His eyes were hooked intently to the host's lips, and his whole body was trembling. A sweat trickled down his face.

Oswald's lips curled at the sight. His eyes darkened; no one knew what he was thinking.

“Is…” the host purposely teased the crowd once more, making them yell.

'Beautiful lady, host, please stop teasing our frail heart.'

'Hurry and release the result. Beautiful sister.'

“B…”

Before the host's voice could completely land, Bidziil blacked out and slumped in the chair.

“President! CEO! BZ!”