Part 3- MM X Man United

Start from the beginning

@ Isabella's Instagram story:
Caption: Making a hard decision like this boy has is not easy for any footballer, proud is an understatement. He speaks nothing but highly of Chelsea and we all treasure the moments, we've been lucky enough to share with the club and mase. I will continue to watch mason thrive with such honour I am on this journey with him, my support and love always ❤️

You spent at least 30 minutes reading threw the love and support people was sending yours and masons way, you replied jasmines words over in your head. You loved mason with your whole heart, you couldn't leave him. You put your phone down and clasped your eyes shut tightly...you threw your arms around him as he stirred awake. You cling onto his body tightly as he slowly woke up, his arms securely squeezed you slightly into his body. You relaxed into his scent, he turned the dull lamp on his brown eyes staring into yours, you leaned forward pressing a long soft kiss to his lips pulling away with a small smile.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled softly kissing you again.

"Morning mase." You smiled running your hands across his hips.

"Belly you know how sorry I am rig-'' you cut him off by pressing your lips to his harshly before pulling away making him bite his lip to conceal his laugh.

"I know." You nodded.

"I understand if you can't move here for me." He said taking you back. "I'd happily pay for someone to drive and get you from Portsmouth or I'll pay for a house in Portsmouth and I'll drive over when I don't have training and matches."

Knowing mason would do all of that just to keep you, you knew what you wanted to do.

"I want to move here, with you if you'll have me." You laughed shyly as his brown eyes lit up.

"Really!" He exclaimed siting up in bed.

"Really!" You smiled as he dove on top of you pressing multiple kisses on your lips, you could feel the joy radiating of him.

"I love you." He breathed out holding his forehead against yours.

"I love you." You smiled.

You and mason spent an hour cuddling and talking things threw, you felt so much happier. You showered styled your hair, and got dressed...you'd never seen your families happier to see you and mason all lovey dovey. You sat and eat breakfast all together, today was the day mason went to purchase his new home...he'd asked for you to come with him, so you was. Jasmine and her partner Sam was also coming along with summer, the house was in Cheshire. And when you arrived you felt like you was in a whole new world. The house was a large cosy cottage looking mansion, it had light stained bricks covering the whole house, with sage green windows adding to the magical feeling. Masons manager stood welcoming you all into the home, the current owners standing in the kitchen.

"Hiya!" Mason smiled shacking the younger couples hands.

"Hi mason, I'm will nice to meet you." The tall man said.

"Hi will." He nodded as Will introduced himself to you, jaz, Sam and summer.

"Hi I'm Ginny." The younger girl greeted you with a small hug.

"Hi Ginny! Im Isabella." You smiled politely.

"Okay so, all the papers are now officially signed with man United, I've got my copies and records of the house viewings meeting and signings." Masons manager Mike said. "Mason can pay in full today as long as he can move in next week."

"Congratulations on man United mason." Both will and Ginny said. "The sale is all yours, all of our stuff is already moved out we'll be heading to Birmingham this week so you can move in whenever really."

"I'm grateful for all your help thank you guys," mason smiled. "I'll pay in full and Mike here will transfer you your guys cut."

"Perfect, we'll it's been a pleasure mason, we wish you and Isabella the best," they both said.

"Thank you guys, ill send you my address for you to post the keys over to me." Mike said.

"Thank you guys." Mason said before both Ginny and will left.

You breathed it all in, it was amazing. The sun roof adding bright light in the large stretched out kitchen, summer ran around the open planned kitchen and finning room giggling away as Sam chased her...jasmine wondering around the amazing back garden that over looked beautiful field, a small swing attached to the only tree on the field at the top of the garden. You wondered around in awe of the beautiful home, everywhere was so peaceful and yet so modern. Mason stood watching you with a proud smile on his face, he held him arms out which you ran excitedly into making him laugh. He threw his arms around you, holding you tightly against his body...he pressed a long loving kiss to your lips before summer came bounding in.

"Belly!" She squealed excitedly.

"Do you like it girly?" You cooed picking her up.

"Yeah!" She giggled as mason tickled her cheeks.

"I come here!" She asked her big brown eyes staring into yours.

"You can come here as often as you like!" You smiled kissing her cheek.

"Did you hear that daddy!" She excitedly told Sam.

"I did gorgeous...we'll come see mason all the time!" He smiled.

"You've got your own big girl room to!" Mason told her making her even more excited as she giggled in your arms.

"Really masey!" She smiled.

"Really angel." He told her with a large grin,

"Yay!!" She giggled as Jasmine stood smiling.

"I'm so happy for your two." Jasmine said smiling.

"Thanks sis." Mason smiled wrapping his arm around her.

"Going to miss you both though," she teared up slightly hugging him back.

"Mommy! We'll see them soon! I have my own room!" Summer cooed making her laugh.

"Wow, your uncle mase really has spoilt you hadn't he." She wiped her tear away.

"Your going to be so happy here together." She said looking at you both, mason glanced over at you in awe.

He already was so happy, he felt such a weight lifted of his shoulder when you agreed to move. You couldn't do it without him; he couldn't do it without you. You blushed watching his expression as he watched you with his niece, it made him feel almost broody over you. Seeing you like this with his niece reminded him of the life you could start with him in Manchester. Now you was both finally ready to settle would it be time for you to do the things you'd both dreamed of, get engaged, travel, get married, start a family. Live your happy ever after in Manchester with the love of your life...he smiled brightly at you. It was just the start of yours and masons magical journey.