'I only did that because Changbin said we needed to make it believable!' Jeongin spat back, now standing up too.

'Enough!' you shouted, standing up as well and slamming your fist on the table. The two men instantly sat down and everyone looked at you startled. You had never done anything like that before, but right now you were positively seething.

'It has been days of this ridiculous bickering! I've had enough! I'm going to school right now, and when I come back the two of you better have made up or I swear to you...' you said pointing a threatening finger first at Jeongin and then at Hyunjin. You clicked your tongue in annoyance and strode off from the kitchen to the hallway, where you had already put your bag.

'You guys coming or what?' you called out, still sounding angry, as you swung your bag over your shoulder.

'Coming!' Han and Minho's voices instantly sounded from the kitchen. You could hear the hasty scraping of the chairs as they came sprinting over, with subdued looks on their faces.

'You seem to be in a fine mood once more,' Adam said sarcastically as you sat down a little too aggressively on your chair

'Fuck, sorry,' you apologized, tiredly rubbing your forehead.

'Wanna talk about it or nah?' Adam asked as he pulled a sandwich out of his bag. You sighed, leaning back into your chair and looking around the cafeteria. Even though the weather outside was nice, and many students had decided to eat outside, it was still quite crowded in the cafeteria.

'Two of my boys are fighting,' you sighed, shaking your head.

'Your boys?' Adam chuckled as he took a bite of his sandwich.

'My boys-my housemates, ugh, you know who I mean,' you said, slightly irritated but feeling your cheeks getting hot.

'Just messing with ya,' Adam grinned. 'What about them?'

'Ugh, I can't explain it to you. It's... complicated,' you said, shaking your head. 'But all you gotta know is that it's ridiculous and petty and childish and I'm sick of it. I mean, it's been days, and they're still going on about it,' you said exasperated.

'But it'll blow over right?' Adam asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

'I'm sure it will but they better resolve it soon or I will-' you began, cutting off your own sentence. You caught a glimpse of a girl in the distance. It had only been a glimpse but it had been enough to see that she had short hair with the ends of it dyed bright blue.

'I'm sure it'll be fine,' Adam continued your conversation. You blinked and the girl was gone. 'I used to fight with my sister all the time about all kinds of nonsense,' he said with a shrug. 'It's not unusual for people who live together for a long time to fight about bull,'

'Yeah,' you said nodding vaguely, not really listening.

'Speaking of my sister,' Adam said suddenly, his face lighting up and you forced yourself to focus on the conversation. 'Her birthday is next weekend. It's that party I told you about. The one she borrowed my money for, remember?' You nodded. 'Obviously, I gotta be there, since she'll be spending my money and there'll be no other guardians around,' he began. 'But I was wondering if you'd wanna go with me? Get out for a bit, maybe act as my wing-woman,' he suggested.