Chapter 7

You didn't get much sleep that night either. You tossed and turned most of the night, a mixture of emotions hunting you.

You were pissed about Hyunjin acting like he had, especially leaving you like he had.

You were angry at Jeongin for doing what he had done and acting like it hadn't phased him.

And you were suspicious...

Suspicious of what you had seen, what had happened.

Everything that had happened...

That morning too, you skipped breakfast. You simply couldn't face them. But instead of lying in bed 'till the last minute, you decided to get up instead.

As you had no clean clothes left, you decided to sneak into Chan's room to steal one of his hoodies.

You tiptoed over to his room, hearing the guys' voices downstairs as they were getting ready for breakfast.

Silently you entered the room and closed the door behind you.

'Y/n?' Chan's voice called out to you. Your heart stopped. He was standing next to his closet, holding the closet door. He had probably been standing behind it which is why you hadn't noticed him at first.

But now you did.

His black hair was a mess and his face still looked a little sleepy. Clearly, he had just woken up.

Your eyes slid down from his surprised face to his chiselled bare chest. You could easily count the strong-looking abs decorating his stomach.

He was only wearing a pair of old grey sweatpants which made your heart rate increase.

'I-I was just coming to borrow another one of your shirts...' You said, your voice trailing away nervously.

'Right,' Chan said, blinking and trying to wake himself up a bit. 'Here, come over, you can pick anything you like,' He said gesturing at the closet.

Nervously you walked towards him, trying to look anywhere but directly at him. You had barely laid eyes on the man and you could already feel that familiar fluttering feeling in your stomach.

You went to stand in front of his closet and stared inside, not actually seeing anything as you couldn't seem to focus anymore.

You could feel Chan moving to stand behind you.

'Anything is fine,' you said quickly, your voice slightly higher than usual. You had to get out of here before anything would happen before you would do anything.

Not Chan, especially not Chan.

He was too important to you. You had always been slightly partial to him. There was just something about his vibe, the way he cared for you and the others...

Or maybe it was his dominance. The way he led all of you, resolved issues, made important decisions...

You couldn't fuck this relationship up as well.

You quickly swiped a shirt from the shelf and turned around hastily.

Chan was standing right in front of you, barely any space between the two of you.

Your heart stopped.

Your breathing stopped.

Your eyes locked with his.

His dark eyes were on yours and you could see the small grey dots in there, making them look like constellations in the night sky.

It felt like there was an electric field around him, attracting you, blinding you.