Chapter 5

You didn't get any sleep that night.

The light slowly crept into your room as you stared at the ceiling.

It was as if your brain only had one channel it could tune into and it was the memory of what happened last night in the kitchen.

Their words kept echoing in your head.

"What we are..."

What did it mean?

They weren't human?

Where had Chan come from so suddenly?

The sound you had heard right before he had appeared...

You remembered it. The same sound you had heard the first night when they had found you.

But what did it mean?

And what was that talk about powers???

Minho said something about time.

Your head hurt.

Your alarm had already rung ages ago, but you hadn't gotten up from your bed

Chan had already knocked on your door, telling you breakfast was ready, but you had told him you didn't want any.

You had heard him hesitate at the door, lingering there for a while. But you knew Chan. He would never push you or try to persuade you when you had already told him you didn't want it.

Sometime later another knock came on the door.

'Yo, Y/n? Are you up? Han and I are about to leave.' It was Minho.

You almost felt like you had been zapped by lightning, but not in a good way. You swore and jumped off the bed. You had almost forgotten you had college classes today! It was the first day of the new term so there was no way you could skip it.

'Be right there!' you shouted, quickly undressing and trying to find some piece of clothing that wasn't too filthy. Hastily you changed and threw your stuff into your bag.

When you came downstairs Minho and Han were already waiting for you. They were both neatly dressed in fashionable suits. Han was wearing his glasses as usual.

You swallowed. Because of the mystery of last night, you had almost forgotten about what had happened between you and the two men... Almost...

But now the feelings came rushing back in.

'Yeez, Y/n, did you oversleep again? Wait, never mind, I don't want to know,' Han said quickly, putting his hand up. 'We're already late as it is.'

You followed them silently, out of the house and towards the car. Han and Minho were chatting casually about something you didn't care for.

Their backs looked so broad in their jackets. And their butts looked really good in those pants...

Han held the door open for you as you got in and you felt your cheeks flush red instantly. Without looking at him you got in.