Chapter 27

By the time the group arrived for dinner, the four other gods were already making their way back to the elevators, passing them and paying each other no mind whatsoever, confirming your theory.

You weren't sure whether you wanted to tell the boys that you had discovered a different group of gods staying at your hotel. You weren't sure whether they would be nice gods, although the one that had seemed to simply radiate happiness could be hardly be thought of as "evil". You were also afraid it might incite some kind of "turf war" or something of the like, your mind running to the idea of packs of wolves clashing for land.

Although all the previous options seemed ridiculous and far-fetched, stating the most dramatic scenes as if from a Hollywood movie, you just wanted to wait it out a little longer. On the other hand, there was a possibility that, if told there was a small group of different gods at the scene, knowing Chan, he would probably invite them to join their group. You weren't sure if you could handle any more people in the group as it already consisted of eight plus you. Adding four more would probably make everyone go insane, no matter what good intention.

Not that you could be sure that the four other gods would be happy to join, of course. They might turn down the offer, and you had a hunch they definitely would. The group of them seemed different. Though in sync as they were, something that was easy to see even in a few seconds and sharing that same brotherly bond you recognised from your own boys, they seemed slightly different from your gods. You weren't sure what it was, but you could only express it as "more mature", probably. Maybe they were even older than your gods.

You lay in bed that night pondering over everything, all the possibilities of who the other gods were, why they were here and whether it was really a coincidence that there were two groups of gods at the same place at the same time.

Waking up early the following day, you rushed downstairs after a quick shower and clean-up. You had pulled on the first thing you could find, some of your bags still scattered over the other guys' rooms as you still hadn't gone to pick them up.

But when you arrived at the breakfast hall, no one was there. You ate exceptionally slowly, hoping that one of the other gods would enter at some point, but nothing of the like happened. By the time you were done, other hotel guests had started slowly seeping in, and you decided to give up.

To enjoy the early morning sunshine, you decided to go and sit at the poolside, giving you a nice view of the other sports fields and the beach. You were just getting out your phone when you noticed two familiar figures jogging by. Changbin and Chan were on their morning run together. They seemed to run almost in cliché Hollywood slow motion as they moved across the beach. Neither of them were wearing a shirt, and it was distracting, to say the least. You stared at them and almost gulped at the sight of their glowing muscular torso's.

Suddenly a strange tickling feeling at the top of your spine, alerted you. 'Good morning,' a magical voice spoke behind you. You ripped your eyes from the men working out and looked over your shoulder. A face with extraordinarily handsome features greeted you. A man with dark blonde hair and eyes that seemed a somewhat pinkish hue smiled at you. His lips looked like they were bored straight from a Bratz doll, so pillowy and plush that you felt an instant urge to touch them. You weren't sure if you were surprised or not at all because of his divine appearance, but he was also a god.

'Good morning,' you greeted him shyly. Handsome as the man was and startled as you were, your heart rate might've increased slightly, but not the way it did for your own guys. Sure you could see the appeal of this man, but he simply couldn't compare to Hyunjin's beauty or Felix's freckles or Seungmin's smile.

'Business or pleasure?' the man asked as he leaned back on the lounge chair.

'Sorry?' you asked, the question not quite dawning on you yet.