Broken

AN://So this is more of just a future outcome kind of question. So I have this 9-1-1 fic then I also have Passenger which is a Buck Buckley X OC. I have another one as well that has kind of been started it's supposed to be an Eddie Diaz X OC. But the more I'm thinking about it the more I want to also make it an Eddie Diaz X OC X Buck Buckley. BUT, I want input. Like Eddie deserves love to, but I also love the idea of the two of them with this other OC as well.
————————————————————————

I had been out of the hospital for a week when Shannon took me out to breakfast.

"I still think it's ridiculous that we had to sneak out. We're grown women, what even is that?" I shook my head as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"They worry about you." She smiled softly at me. "You're important to them in a lot of different ways Alex."

"I get that, I think." I furrowed my eyebrows. "I spent a long time making sure Mateo knew he was important. It was just the two of us, our parents weren't... they're not good people. So being important in someone's life, important like this it's still new to me."

"Is it still new with the 118?" She asked watching me.

"In some ways yeah." I nodded. "It's like a big family, but Buck and Eddie constantly checking on me. That's new. I never let Mateo know when something was wrong, so he never had to check on me." I trailed off not knowing how to explain it.

"You're not used to people going out of their way to do anything and everything for you, especially when you don't have to ask." Shannon put it into words for me.

I nodded. "Yeah. It's just new, and it's different than any other friendship I've ever had."

She nodded at me with a smile and went to say something when my phone started to ring. "Which one?" She asked.

"Eddie." I rolled my eyes before answering the phone. "Hey what do you..."

"Where are you at?" He asked.

"Buck?" I looked at Shannon confused. "Why are you calling me on Eddie's phone?"

"I came over. You were gone. Eddie's freaking out, I'm freaking out." He rambled.

"Buck. Breathe. And both of you stop freaking out." I told him. "I'm fine. I'm out with Shannon, we went to get breakfast."

"You can't do that." I heard Eddie say, realizing they must have me on speaker.

"Do what Eddie?" I asked as Shannon was watching me with a big grin on her face.

"Disappear and not tell one of us where you're going. I thought..." Buck trailed off.

"We thought something bad happened. Like maybe Ethan or your dad found you." Eddie admitted to me in a softer tone of voice.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you guys." I apologized my voice soft.

"You don't have to apologize, Alex. Just a heads up next time, that way we know where you're at." Eddie told me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I will. I promise."

"Okay. Have fun." Eddie said and I could tell he was grinning.

"And be safe." Buck added in before I hung up.

"Anyway." I laughed shaking my head. "They were being over dramatic."

"They were worried." She corrected me. "But Christopher tells me that Eddie made pancakes. He's never been good at cooking, how on earth did you manage that?"

We went out to breakfast or lunch several times a week until I went back to work.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Athena asked me as I had breakfast with her before we both went out for our shifts.

Holy Groundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें